Barton on Question Time (29/05/2014)

Why is his euFeminism about the ugly women so bad? He's male, therefore being straight which I expect he is he is right to say trying to pick between ugly women. Just like if a straight woman was trying to make the same point in the same way she'd say trying to pick between ugly men. Crass, not eloquent, but makes his point.

Has the world lost the plot so much that it is scared to look at and acknowledge the very things that define us - sex, race, death? Pathetic!

Funny vid though :P

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Why is his euFeminism about the ugly women so bad? He's male, therefore being straight which I expect he is he is right to say trying to pick between ugly women. Just like if a straight woman was trying to make the same point in the same way she'd say trying to pick between ugly men. Crass, not eloquent, but makes his point.

Has the world lost the plot so much that it is scared to look at and acknowledge the very things that define us - sex, race, death? Pathetic!

Carefull Jack, feminist are likely lurking about :unsure:

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Carefull Jack, feminist are likely lurking about :unsure:

lol

Do you not think feminism is ridiculous anyway? By being a feminist you're taking the stance of a sexist, if you really want to make a difference without being sexist - be a humanist - then you can fight for the rights of all, without being blinkered and detracting from a group that is not your own. That is exactly what feminists do, they grab everything they can without caring for the consequences.

Fucks me right off.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

lol

Do you not think feminism is ridiculous anyway? By being a feminist you're taking the stance of a sexist, if you really want to make a difference without being sexist - be a humanist - then you can fight for the rights of all, without being blinkered and detracting from a group that is not your own. That is exactly what feminists do, they grab everything they can without caring for the consequences.

Fucks me right off.

Feminism isn't about equality.Not for the extremely devoted anyway. 

They use it has a way to get power, and they pervert that. 

"I'm a woman so i Should get this"

"I'm a woman so I shouldn't need to do this"

I'm all for equal rights, but it isn't equality when they are actually putting someone down (in this case men) in order to get more power. IT's the complete opposite. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Feminism isn't about equality.Not for the extremely devoted anyway. 

They use it has a way to get power, and they pervert that. 

"I'm a woman so i Should get this"

"I'm a woman so I shouldn't need to do this"

I'm all for equal rights, but it isn't equality when they are actually putting someone down (in this case men) in order to get more power. IT's the complete opposite. 

Exactly, I saw a woman make a presentation and she was very proud of calling herself a cunt and that she was happy to tell your wives to cut their hair short and allow girls to be sexually active etc.

It's nuts, just as well they're not in charge, too sexist, bitter and small minded.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Exactly, I saw a woman make a presentation and she was very proud of calling herself a cunt and that she was happy to tell your wives to cut their hair short and allow girls to be sexually active etc.

It's nuts, just as well they're not in charge, too sexist, bitter and small minded.

It's a woman choice if she wants to be a housewife type or doing work, I wouldn't think less off my wife if she did either or. Still love her the same.

Political correctness has really fucked the world up, because people can bitch on social media, it gains traction then it's effectively outlawed. Gives people who are just butthurt a platform to blow things out of proportion and get justified for like getting pushed over. 

I've always enjoyed his interviews and TV appearances, always entertaining. I found this one a while back where he's discussing the latter stages of his time at Newcastle. A couple of familiar boardroom members are mentioned.....

21 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's fucking mind boggling?

Nothing wrong with his analogy, just glad he never said that he would pick the ugliest one as that would guarantee him his Nat King.

Imagine putting a politician in a football setting with 5 professional players letting them kick the ball about in front of millions ov tv viewers, think they'd be nervous ?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

His politics are for shite .If he had signed for the beggars . We would be under fire ,I have no doubts

He isn't the first and won't be the last with political views that aren't going to prove agreeable with absolutely everyone in the support. It really doesn't matter.

If he gives 100% on the pitch we'll reap the benefits and that's what he'll duly be remembered for.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He isn't the first and won't be the last with political views that aren't going to prove agreeable with absolutely everyone in the support. It really doesn't matter.

If he gives 100% on the pitch we'll reap the benefits and that's what he'll duly be remembered for.

I'm glad we signed him.King better get his finger out and finance some quality players in positions we need strengthened 

He wasn't saying women ugly women per se, he used ugly women as a simile to make his point about the hopeless and useless of UKIP, which I found a very good one from someone with their brains in their feet.:D

24 minutes ago, Misteral said:

On the Chilcot Enquiry and Bush/Blair here's some idea what was happening.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-declassified-email-reveals-british-government-support-iraq-war-year-invasion/

That fenian cunt, wif the fenian wife should have been in jail a very long time ago, and for a very long time - along wif that wee pwick bush.  Not only did he deceive everyone about Iraq - he deceived everyone that he's a fucking tim - first British timmofee prime minister the lying cunt. Wisah that otgher fenian cunt, guy fawkes would have been about to blow him up at the houses of parliament.