Easter Road Bans

Hibernian FC today announced that it has taken action against a number of supporters identified as being involved in incidents on the pitch at Hampden following the Scottish Cup Final on May 21st.

Sanctions including life bans and indefinite bans have been imposed so far.

Leeann Dempster, Chief Executive of Hibernian FC, said: “While Police Scotland will continue with their own inquiries, we will continue to review what happened and take the action we think appropriate to protect the Club’s good name. We will also co-operate fully with the Independent Commission established by the SFA.

“We have initiated contact with the supporters informing them of our decision. We will continue to identify and impose appropriate sanctions against others involved in unacceptable behaviour."

Completely ineffective when they don't turn up to the games anyway for fucksake

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they have been identified by their club, then they will be up in court soon too.

Those that are to go back to Sherriff court in Glasgow in June, how do you find out which date they will be there to get charged?

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

That's nice.

Where's the fucking apology. 

Also, are Septic going to ban the Septic fans that were there too :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm paranoid but I think part of the reason there has been such a massive campaign to sweep this away under the carpet has a lot to do with the fact there were supporters of other Scottish clubs in amongst the pitch invaders.

49 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

i would hope any "fans" theyve identified will also have their details passed on to police Scotland

it will be the people already in the media mate. No chance can they tell who was on the pitch and where they where sitting without assistance.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

i would hope any "fans" theyve identified will also have their details passed on to police Scotland

Whilst I agree they should be prosecuted for being on the pitch, I certainly would not want our club issuing the police with any of our names.  Let the police deal with it from their side and let the club issue banning orders.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Have they actually apologised to Rangers yet?  Did I miss that bit?

Not the right thread but related; have the SFA apologised to Rangers yet for their mishandling and poor planning that led to the assaults on Rangers players?

I am sure they will be along soon with compensation and an apology for the club - shortly followed by ticket refunds for fans who paid to go ta a event only to have to leave due to mass threats of violence. 

Truth be told, like most the Junkies never caused me to leave the ground however if I had to flee out of there with frightened kids I don't think a refund would be unreasonable? 

52 minutes ago, markem said:

I am sure they will be along soon with compensation and an apology for the club - shortly followed by ticket refunds for fans who paid to go ta a event only to have to leave due to mass threats of violence. 

Truth be told, like most the Junkies never caused me to leave the ground however if I had to flee out of there with frightened kids I don't think a refund would be unreasonable? 

A refund for something that happened after the game ?

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A refund for something that happened after the game ?

In the venue mate.  During the event. 

Probably right to be fair, bit to far on my part however there is no two ways about it - their security failed and there was folks with their kids having to leg it.  That's not what they paid for.

I honestly, ( no laughing at the back) that the SFA need and will punish Hibs severely for this. They sadly did hee haw to Murderwell last season.

So Hivs fans thought it was ok to do likewise. They fecked it up by not punishing Murderwell. So they really have to deal with it this time,

and really mean business. No suspended fines, and nonsense like that.

Getting them out of the Scottish cup for three seasons, requesting to Eufa to not allow them to play in the Europa cup.

and a very hefty fine should get the message across quite clearly that this will not be tolerated ever again by any clubs fans..

On 31 May 2016 at 3:26 PM, Getstiffed said:

Maybe I'm paranoid but I think part of the reason there has been such a massive campaign to sweep this away under the carpet has a lot to do with the fact there were supporters of other Scottish clubs in amongst the pitch invaders.

We can all see that except it seems for the board of our club