Help a Newcastle bear out

Right guys i've just moved to north shields on saturday and so far its fucking pish. Anyone know any good rangers friendly pubs around there. Cause I know fucking nobody. 

also any recomendations on where to go watch the games when the season starts would be great. 

55 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Right guys i've just moved to north shields on saturday and so far its fucking pish. Anyone know any good rangers friendly pubs around there. Cause I know fucking nobody. 

also any recomendations on where to go watch the games when the season starts would be great. 

Why u move there mate?

1 hour ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I'm not far from you, seaton sluice, but you're right north Shields is shite. There's quite a few of us on this side of the river so might get something sorted for next season 

56 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

My family are all from South Shields.  I didn't even know there was anything in North Shields but a monestery.

You monkin' it up?

You sure your family is from there? It's known as Soo Sheels to the locals. :mutley: