The Gardener wants back into football

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Wrong'uns can be good at football too. It's like battered wife syndrome on here with some.

Focusing our energy on the wrong topics.

Currently the most hated club in Scotland and we are spending our time defaming one of our own. 

No right...

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Football aside, which includes some of the most shameful signings, performances and results in our history, and was the worst I've seen from a Rangers team. We've got...

- penny shares from Charles Green

- attempting to hide his salary

- claiming he 'didn't know' his wage, and just signed the contract

- backed virtually every scum bag board that bled us dry

- took circa £800K while on gardening leave, despite the club being in King's hands

- 'settled' his gardening leave, with a month or so to go (IMO an attempt to show everyone what a 'good guy' he was)

Was a terrific player for us, but don't tell me I've no right to dislike him or his conduct. It's not 'mindless taig' behaviour, or me being a 'hater'. 

Ally looks after Ally, no one else. 

Bang on.

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

poor manager and we have thread after thread of abuse, leave the guy alone ffs and move on 

Oh! Poor is it? Some of you people don't half keep bumming him up. :-)

It would be some paradox if an attention seeker wanted left alone.

3 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Oh! Poor is it? Some of you people don't half keep bumming him up. :-)

It would be some paradox if an attention seeker wanted left alone.

See you only quoted half my post, you people? I thought I was part of The People, I'm not putting Ally up as Mr Rangers, simply saying leave it be and move on , I'm not bumming anybody up  but if bumming is your thing then maybe you should be on another forum 

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The gardener. Fuck off with that tarrier pish. Typical of the Internet hard men on forums that would never say anything to his face. Also typical of this forum where rangers legends are slated for everything. A guy actually said warbs has done more than walter a month ago. Fucking shambles of a forum recently 

To be fair to SIMA, he would definitely say it to Ally's face. :lol:

18 minutes ago, seb1972 said:

Focusing our energy on the wrong topics.

Currently the most hated club in Scotland and we are spending our time defaming one of our own. 

No right...

Yes Ally is a football hero of mine, must be cursed having the ability to compartmentalise.

His own more like.

36 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I can accept it, I just don't agree with the continual mindless shite, slagging off and abuse posted about him. It reminds me of what the taigs do.

I agree about the Ally bashing but I hate that last line .It should be banned .What the taigs do and did will never ever equate to what any bear does IMO 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree about the Ally bashing but I hate that last line .It should be banned .What the taigs do and did will never ever equate to what any bear does IMO 

It's a desperate losers line. Compare to the best, not the worst. :541:

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Apart from being a pretty shit manager the only real gripe I have with him is not sitting down with King quickly and sorting things out. That was not good. 

Why would he want to? It's doubtful King would be offering a raise.

Great player

But

As  a Manager he caused too much damage. Never took the blame and put excuses on everything. Worst of all drained money from the club. Never will forget that. 

He isn't welcome back and he won't be treated the same by at least 50% of bears. Best to stay clear and get on with his career away from us.

32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

See you only quoted half my post, you people? I thought I was part of The People, I'm not putting Ally up as Mr Rangers, simply saying leave it be and move on , I'm not bumming anybody up  but if bumming is your thing then maybe you should be on another forum 

Bummers not welcome here? :disappointment:

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Football aside, which includes some of the most shameful signings, performances and results in our history, and was the worst I've seen from a Rangers team. We've got...

- penny shares from Charles Green

- attempting to hide his salary

- claiming he 'didn't know' his wage, and just signed the contract

- backed virtually every scum bag board that bled us dry

- took circa £800K while on gardening leave, despite the club being in King's hands

- 'settled' his gardening leave, with a month or so to go (IMO an attempt to show everyone what a 'good guy' he was)

Was a terrific player for us, but don't tell me I've no right to dislike him or his conduct. It's not 'mindless taig' behaviour, or me being a 'hater'. 

Ally looks after Ally, no one else. 

I agree with all of that, the only bits missing are player selection, fitness and tactics. He may have worked under difficult circumstances, but don't see that as an excuse for being less fit that part timers for example.

23 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Why would he want to? It's doubtful King would be offering a raise.

Because he professes he loves the club and it may have gone some way to getting the fans on his side again. Guess that's my naivety coming out.