PLG GTF PETITION

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

signed. I never think its a good idea to get rid of a manager half way through a season but this has just pissed me off. what a wonderful decision, drop one of best players and strip him of the captains armband, aye thats going to make us better.

I personally think PLG is a bit of a power/ control freak and he seriously needs to look at himself as he is letting his personal grudges get in the way of the progression of the team.

First there was the Nando incident. Ok Nando was a bit of a charasmatic enigma, but he was one of our better players and had he been in that midfield this season we would have seen a lot more fight and drive. I think he used nando to show his intent early on.

Secondly he banished Bardsley, who had looked like a decent enough player, for something as small as a tackle in training. That to me is childish on PLG's part.

And now he has stripped our best player and just about the only one who seriously cares about this club in any way shape or form of the captaincy and handed it to a player who can sign a pre contract agreement with any team he wants now!

There are also the rumours of PLG not rating Boydie, criticising his game and often leaving him on the bench when he could be helping the team by scoring goals. There are also the whispers that he could possibly be offloading him in this window.

Bardlsley, Ferguson, Ricksen and possibly Boyd are all feeling the force of PLG simply for doing what they do best.

I think PLG lost his split dressing room a long time ago and I think his actions recently have made him lose the support of us as supporters.

No man is bigger than RFC but PLG clearly has his vision of RFC and in it he is #1

that it lads keep it going! (tu)

PLG MUST GO

EVERYONE MAKE A DEMONSTRATION OUTSIDE IBROX AT OUR NEXT HOME GAME

been told by sum1 from follow follow that a sit near to that its been on radio that there is demonstrations as wee speak outside ibrox

Signed.

am a season ticket holder n am goin to the motherwell game the morra n when i heard Gavin Rae was the captain i changed my mind. What the fuck has he done? He sits on the bench all the time, why not give the armband to fit again Dado? This is a disgrace, we are turning out to be the new hearts, we'll lose our captain first then our best player Boyd is probably next watch out. Le Guen Get Tae France

am a season ticket holder n am goin to the motherwell game the morra n when i heard Gavin Rae was the captain i changed my mind.

I believe we should still support the team and attend all matches. We can protest with our voices while there but will not turning up help matters?

Guest TheQueensXI
PLG YOUR A BASSA A F***ING WINKER GTF YA D1CK

SIGN HERE IF YOU AGREE THAT PLG SHOULD GTF AND GO!

BARRY FERGUSON MEANS MORE TO US THAN YOU EVER WILL YOU PIECE OF CRAP

SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for my bad language but i'm disgraced

you know its bad when r&a loses it.

signed.