I doubt McKay will play against France

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Former Rangers midfielder Derek Ferguson on Radio Scotland: "McKay has got that flair that we sadly lack at the moment.  I wish Rangers would let him off the leash a little bit because he has got plenty of ability. Hopefully he will enjoy playing against some top-class players."

Re quote above from BBC.   I cannot for the life of me understand what Derek F means about wishing Rangers would let Barrie off the leash a little bit.   Does anyone else think Barrie is operating under some sort of constraint or leash under MW?   I'd never heard this sort of opinion before.  

He'll have the ball on a leash all next season, guaranteed. The boy is tremendous, three stooges on him every game.

Just showed how the French players rated McKay if as soon as he got the ball 3 players went to surround him.

Scotland will be lucky to get any sort of win in the World Cup qualifiers if the Ginger Minge is still in charge and continues to pick and play the dross that he does.

31 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Hard luck, Barrie. No hat-trick so clearly not up to Strachan's expectations. Last time you will get picked. Much better players at Torbett Towers and The Dungheap.

let's hope so

In reflection  torn on that, the wee man will want his caps and fair enough.  I would happily see none of our players ever play for them again........................to further complicate matters I hate that that has happened 

Disgraceful that that's all the wee man had. 

Shows the mentality of the ginger fenian prick and better yet, shows you the mentality of that cunt Naismith. 

Selfish prick. McKay done more by himself than that whole team. If Holt, Haliday, Wallace and McKay were on that team it would have destroyed that French team or at least get more shots on. 

12 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Shows the mentality of the ginger fenian prick and better yet, shows you the mentality of that cunt Naismith. 

Selfish prick. McKay done more by himself than that whole team. If Holt, Haliday, Wallace and McKay were on that team it would have destroyed that French team or at least get more shots on. 

:lol: Aye no bother. A group of players that couldn't destroy hibs, st mirren, livingston, alloa in the last month of the season but they'll destroy the French national team.

2 hours ago, MasterD said:

:lol: Aye no bother. A group of players that couldn't destroy hibs, st mirren, livingston, alloa in the last month of the season but they'll destroy the French national team.

In addition to other viable upcoming scottish lads or folk who aren't strachans pals numb nuts 

18 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Jesus :lol: 

20 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Didn't see the match mate.. but I gather from your comments that Barrie more than held his own?  Cheers (tu)

1 hour ago, delamonty said:

Didn't see the match mate.. but I gather from your comments that Barrie more than held his own?  Cheers (tu)

Had 4 touches, but the french assigned about 3 boys too him so they must've seen the threat he posed.

He did a great pass to naismith who took a shot but had he passed back to mckay it would've been a goal.

and he picked out Anya with a 40 yard pass.