Scottish Premiership 2016/17

DeanMK

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

It's not bullshit. When we were in the same league as them the league fixtures were drawn so we weren't at home the same weekend as them.

It is bullshit, its not a rule, its just convenient for cops to only have one big afternoon football event in glasgow per weekend but there has been many times we've played at the same weekend on different days, it wont happen when we're in the same league pre split but thata just logical planning, you made it sound like their was somekind of rule that didn't allow it which makes it bullshit

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Away to the sheep shaggers.

scum at home to Hamilton.

Random program will also sort out a foreign trip, on the correct dates (already set) to accommodate nappy rippers vs Dundee..................... 

Eta: Who we want is irrelevant.

47 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

It is bullshit, its not a rule, its just convenient for cops to only have one big afternoon football event in glasgow per weekend but there has been many times we've played at the same weekend on different days, it wont happen when we're in the same league pre split but thata just logical planning, you made it sound like their was somekind of rule that didn't allow it which makes it bullshit

I've already said in the thread that the police insisted that, when last we were in top league, the fixtures were arranged so that us and them weren't at home on the same weekend pre-split. All games are drawn at the start of the season as every Saturday at 3pm. I'm fully aware that we've had home cup games on the same weekend and lower league fixtures. No need to get your fanny in a twist.

My gut feeling is away to Killie,  guaranteed a big crowd for the TV cameras, they will be trying hard to make the league look as healthy as possible,  they will know we will have about 10k wanting to go to the game so it looks good for the cameras. 

14 hours ago, BF2 said:

I've already said in the thread that the police insisted that, when last we were in top league, the fixtures were arranged so that us and them weren't at home on the same weekend pre-split. All games are drawn at the start of the season as every Saturday at 3pm. I'm fully aware that we've had home cup games on the same weekend and lower league fixtures. No need to get your fanny in a twist.

Well recovered, glad you accept you were bullshitting ?

Just now, The Godfather said:

As Championship winners we will be at home

Can't see it happening as we are always away if they are at home in the top league.   I hope the first game with them is at Ibrox and I hope all old firm fixtures are just before or after European games.

I know we are champions but I think we will unveil it the 2nd game, hope I'm wrong but you know the powers in our game anything can happen 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Can't see it happening as we are always away if they are at home in the top league.   I hope the first game with them is at Ibrox and I hope all old firm fixtures are just before or after European games.

I know we are champions but I think we will unveil it the 2nd game, hope I'm wrong but you know the powers in our game anything can happen 

We have never been in this position before. It's always the case Championship winners play at home in the first game of the season.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Have the first game of the season always happened over the 1 day (Sat)?

Not to sure but surely the nappy rippers could play on the Friday night then us on the Saturday at Ibrox. Or is that too easy?

50 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Have the first game of the season always happened over the 1 day (Sat)?

Hearts played on the Sunday last year for their first game, sure there was 2 games on that day.