Fundraising event in aid of Bears arrested

Virtuoso

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no issues with anything like this but I need to know if fan's groups like VB etc (ie the new fans group) have actually approached the club first and asked them if they are willing to defend their own fans both morally, legally and financially for the issues that were caused by Hibs fans.

9 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

I have absolutely no issues with anything like this but I need to know if fan's groups like VB etc (ie the new fans group) have actually approached the club first and asked them if they are willing to defend their own fans both morally, legally and financially for the issues that were caused by Hibs fans.

No chance the club will cover legal costs IMO...not a criticism, they just won't

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Why? What's that got to do with abythjng ? The club if Robertson has anything to do with it, despite the statement has the ban hammer at the ready 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why? What's that got to do with abythjng ? The club if Robertson has anything to do with it, despite the statement has the ban hammer at the ready 

It's got everything to do with it.

HAS any of these fan groups approached the club?  It's a simple question and if approached in the right way can give good publicity to the different groups and the club and it could also be used to help create a good relationship between groups and the clubs.

And if you had bothered to read my full post I clearly stated that I have no issues with the VB initiative.

17 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Should the club and all decent fans condone invading the pitch and violence?

When does taking the law into your own hands become OK, is this the thin edge of the wedge?

We all know Hibs fans started it and should not have come on the pitch or hit any player, but likewise our fans should not have made matters worse and brought shame on our club. They did not raise the standing of Rangers fans, they dropped it down to their level. Is this approved

7 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

When does taking the law into your own hands become OK, is this the thin edge of the wedge?

We all know Hibs fans started it and should not have come on the pitch or hit any player, but likewise our fans should not have made matters worse and brought shame on our club. They did not raise the standing of Rangers fans, they dropped it down to their level. Is this approved

sGev.gif

11 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

12 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Should they have stood and watched whilst our players were assaulted? 

Should they have waited for the Hibs fans to actually come into the stands prior to fighting back. That was a real possibility by the way.  Families with kids were having to leave the stands. Fact.

And if I am being totally honest it was fucking embarrassing them taunting us like that and I say good on the lads that hunted them.

12 minutes ago, markem said:

Should they have stood and watched whilst our players were assaulted? 

Should they have waited for the Hibs fans to actually come into the stands prior to fighting back. That was a real possibility by the way.  Families with kids were having to leave the stands. Fact.

And if I am being totally honest it was fucking embarrassing them taunting us like that and I say good on the lads that hunted them.

Thousands & Thousands of Rangers did not enter the pitch, are they wrong/bad for not entering pitch acting like thugs & fighting with other thugs?

Of course not. So lets praise the ones that did not enter the pitch the decent fans. The fans leaving the stadium were going home the game was over.

Don't praise thuggery!

2 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Thousands & Thousands of Rangers did not enter the pitch, are they wrong/bad for not entering pitch acting like thugs & fighting with other thugs?

Of course not. So lets praise the ones that did not enter the pitch the decent fans. The fans leaving the stadium were going home the game was over.

Don't praise thuggery!

What a fanny you are

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

It's got everything to do with it.

HAS any of these fan groups approached the club?  It's a simple question and if approached in the right way can give good publicity to the different groups and the club and it could also be used to help create a good relationship between groups and the clubs.

And if you had bothered to read my full post I clearly stated that I have no issues with the VB initiative.

And if you bothered to read my post I never once said you had a problem with the VB idea - where you get that idea from is baffling 

so do we ask the club for clarification on every fundraiser going forward ?

Just now, 1ClubMan72 said:

Yes but I am the decent fan like so many others, you are the minority, a thug that shames all of us decent fans.

Fuck up ya clown, I was 5 rows from the front with two kids, we had hibs fuds coming at the stand challenge us to fight, the stairway was blocked and there was no way we could get out, the hibs cunts needed moved back and the polis went awol , the Rangers fans done the cops job and pushed hibs back and away from the stand.

I would ban you from the forum for being a fucking clueless dafty

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck up ya clown, I was 5 rows from the front with two kids, we had hibs fuds coming at the stand challenge us to fight, the stairway was blocked and there was no way we could get out, the hibs cunts needed moved back and the polis went awol , the Rangers fans done the cops job and pushed hibs back and away from the stand.

I would ban you from the forum for being a fucking clueless dafty

So what about it 1clubman. Are Rangers fans who protected fellow bears including those with Kids, Thugs?

It seems to me like you think you have some sort of morale high ground without really thinking through what transpired. 

Let me ask you this. If they had been charging towards your kids or familywould you have a sense of gratitude for those that stopped them or would you be calling them thugs?

Well done Vanguard Bears, I expect there will be more of this as time goes on it looks as if Rangers and their fans are fair game for all and sundry. We seem to be  outwith police protection now, the only time they come to our presence is if we sing TBB and that's just to arrest easy targets. Looks as though in minority rhepublican ruled Scotland we will have to protect our own! :sherlock:

Well done VB already donated, any fan against this should take a good look at themselves, We get attacked in all walks of life now thanks to the SNP.

We pay for security on our ticket price and the stewards and police did not want to know, Fuck up slating fellow bears and slate the Hibs hooligans and the police and stewards, if they did what we all paid them to do this would never have happened.

Time and again we have been attacked, young fan bottled no arrest, team bus torched no arrests, Ibrox disaster mocked on the stairway where it happened no arrests, Hibs fans released on bail for the cup parade need I go on? But fuck singing the Billy boys as they will be through your door at 6 in the morning.

So again well done VB

5 hours ago, markem said:

So what about it 1clubman. Are Rangers fans who protected fellow bears including those with Kids, Thugs?

It seems to me like you think you have some sort of morale high ground without really thinking through what transpired. 

Let me ask you this. If they had been charging towards your kids or familywould you have a sense of gratitude for those that stopped them or would you be calling them thugs?

Let me ask you this "Why were there only a few Bears on the pitch?

There were thousands still in the stadium, they were not all with kids or big fearties.

No they did not want to take part in lawlessness and had more respect for the club they support and the rule of law.

I was there in the main stand P2, and I saw Bears from many sections invade the pitch.

Do you think the law courts will accept the crazy view on here are valid reasons for pitch invasions OMG get real please, anyone charged if they are on video using violence cannot claim any kind of self defense since those protecting children/OAP's did not enter the pitch, which leave the question, why did the thugs have running battles with other thugs?