• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm good question..

Laudrup in the Cup Final v Hearts?

Gazza is a good shout,

Not going to claim best ever however from a defensive point of view remember some incredible performances from Cuellar in the EUFA cup run - Solid!

Saw Coop and Laudrup in several games where they were pretty well unstoppable, hard to pick a particular game.  Gazza falls into same category.  Childhood memories live long though and are always hard to beat and, for me, Dave Smith's performance against Bayern in 1972 semifinal and Colin Stein's home debut against Hibs would be my choice.

6 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Saw Coop and Laudrup in several games where they were pretty well unstoppable, hard to pick a particular game.  Gazza falls into same category.  Childhood memories live long though and are always hard to beat and, for me, Dave Smith's performance against Bayern in 1972 semifinal and Colin Stein's home debut against Hibs would be my choice.

Just mentioning Colin Stein brings a smile to my face.

Gazza /sheep and Lauders /hearts are hard to argue with so I'll pick my favourite ever performance, which I watched as a seventeen yr old at Hampden in 1981. Scottish cup replay against scumdee where Coops was restored to team after being dropped. He was absolutely on fire that night and everything went through him, a true genius and an honour to have witnessed his skills. 

29 minutes ago, markem said:

hmm good question..

Laudrup in the Cup Final v Hearts?

Gazza is a good shout,

Not going to claim best ever however from a defensive point of view remember some incredible performances from Cuellar in the EUFA cup run - Solid!

Cuellar was a rock in that cup run and and all season tbh

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mols v Parma was special even though he didn't score. Gave them a torrid time.

Goram v the mhanks on countless occasions.

He did indeed and tore most teams apart before his bloody injury,what a player he would of been

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Joey Barton at Parkhead 2016.

It still doesn't seem real that we have Joey Barton as a Rangers player. What a coup. Shows how far we've came in a year. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

The best individual performance you have seen from a Rangers player.

for me has to be gazza against the sheep when he scored 3 goals to win us the league,outstanding!

Has to be that perforce for me, not only ripping them an new one, but also scoring three goals.  

Wee Neils performance at Torrbet towers to win the league is up there as well

Special mention Dave Smith, ECWC final where he was simply massive.