• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Couldn't name a starting IX as there's too many

GK ) Letizi - Simonsen - Bell

DEF ) Argyriu - Cribari - Faure - Svensson - Fan Fan - Rodriguez - Bernard - Vanoli - Foster - Smith - Malcolm - Eggen - Konterman - Muscat - Webster - Daily

MID ) Black - Hutton - Mladanovic - Capucho - Rothen - Bedoya - Celick - Emerson - Templeton - Sionko - Faye

ST ) Jeffers - Beattie - Ostenstad - Gayle - Kyle - Sandaza - Clark - Sebo 

Was raging when we signed Daily but a thought he actually did well for us

9 minutes ago, hammer time said:

Andrius Velicka, Fabrice Fernandes great goal with about his first touch on debut and then nothing of note after

Remember Fernandes smacking the bar after coming off the bench against Dundee Utd at Ibrox when we lost 2-0 and konterman was jeered.

2 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Couldn't name a starting IX as there's too many

GK ) Letizi - Simonsen - Bell

DEF ) Argyriu - Cribari - Faure - Svensson - Fan Fan - Rodriguez - Bernard - Vanoli - Foster - Smith - Malcolm - Eggen - Konterman - Muscat - Webster - Daily

MID ) Black - Hutton - Mladanovic - Capucho - Rothen - Bedoya - Celick - Emerson - Templeton - Sionko - Faye

ST ) Jeffers - Beattie - Ostenstad - Gayle - Kyle - Sandaza - Clark - Sebo 

XI

1 hour ago, Trooblue said:

On the theme of trying to be positive - I bet our worst team would still beat Celtic's worse team from this period.  Can you imagine who would be 'starring' for them?

That black guy they had up-front under Mowbray.

That was a tremendous season, that one. 2009/10, I think, when Lennon ended the season in charge of them. We walked it.

I specifically remember that he arrived with a lot of hype, cost a few million and done absolutely fuck all. Woeful, him.

Don't like this thread.

Even though they were perhaps not up to standard, it was not their fault those players were chosen to play for Rangers.  And I believe that the majority, whilst maybe not delivering the goods. were probably trying their best. 

There were quite a few times I looked at our more favourable players during Ally's tenure and thought they were going through the motions, no excuse at all for that, and much worse in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Trooblue said:

On the theme of trying to be positive - I bet our worst team would still beat Celtic's worse team from this period.  Can you imagine who would be 'starring' for them?

Scott Brown, Roy Keane, Ian Wright, nuff said...............

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Don't like this thread.

Even though they were perhaps not up to standard, it was not their fault those players were chosen to play for Rangers.  And I believe that the majority, whilst maybe not delivering the goods. were probably trying their best. 

There were quite a few times I looked at our more favourable players during Ally's tenure and thought they were going through the motions, no excuse at all for that, and much worse in my opinion.

It's a shocking thread to be fair.

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Cunts picking Moshni, bet they wouldn't say it to his face. 

People gonna think I'm mental but Moshni was nowhere near that bad it's his attitude not playing ability that held him back everywhere 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

People gonna think I'm mental but Moshni was nowhere near that bad it's his attitude not playing ability that held him back everywhere 

His complete lack of concentration was his main issue. He could actually play, but not having a settled position all his career probably fucked him too.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

His complete lack of concentration was his main issue. He could actually play, but not having a settled position all his career probably fucked him too.

Aye exactly ability wise he was actually ok it was other factors 

I do remember Amdy Faye trying to control a ball about 10yrds in from the touchline, then progressively taking 3 or 4 bad touches losing control more and more each time..... and eventually it going out of play, with absolutely nobody near him. Hilarious, even at Sunday league with a guy still half cut from the night before!

But the atrocious bit of football aside, he doesn't make my list.

The nominations for the Oliver Bernard award for worst player of the century go to - Simonsen, Argyriou, Faure, Kyle, Sandaza.... with notable mention to Kris Boyd, based solely on his 2nd spell.