Odds To Win The League

A fancy us to do it this season 

really confident and honestly was happy when they got Rodgers the most over rated manager in history 

cant wait to hear the tims reaction after a defeat at dens park and Brendan says the players showed great character with that second half performance 

59 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

A fancy us to do it this season 

really confident and honestly was happy when they got Rodgers the most over rated manager in history 

cant wait to hear the tims reaction after a defeat at dens park and Brendan says the players showed great character with that second half performance 

A friend of mine [ P.Z. J .] IS of the same opinion ,Suarez carried Rodgers and Liverpool , nae money at the paedodome unless of course desmond gives them cash .bear this in mind the filth are £ 20 million down this year that is the loss they made  ,money cut from CO-OP , and also remember that the CO-OP are holding 7 mortgages on the Savilledome + the other companies that the filth set up ,but of course as most of us know the cash cow that is Glasgow c c [ allegedly ] will step in and help them out the pyoor downtrodden timmigrants that they are .And also remember that the CO-OP have something like £ 25 million to get in 2017/18 .

56 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

A friend of mine [ P.Z. J .] IS of the same opinion ,Suarez carried Rodgers and Liverpool , nae money at the paedodome unless of course desmond gives them cash .bear this in mind the filth are £ 20 million down this year that is the loss they made  ,money cut from CO-OP , and also remember that the CO-OP are holding 7 mortgages on the Savilledome + the other companies that the filth set up ,but of course as most of us know the cash cow that is Glasgow c c [ allegedly ] will step in and help them out the pyoor downtrodden timmigrants that they are .And also remember that the CO-OP have something like £ 25 million to get in 2017/18 .

I love English football watch it as much as i can and Liverpool were in a better position under dalgleish and now under kloop 

suarez dragged that team since hes left there has been a massive decline in players like sturridge and henderson and even players that moved on like sterling dont look like they did when suarez dragged them 

1 hour ago, Vwbear said:

I love English football watch it as much as i can and Liverpool were in a better position under dalgleish and now under kloop 

suarez dragged that team since hes left there has been a massive decline in players like sturridge and henderson and even players that moved on like sterling dont look like they did when suarez dragged them 

Don't get the hype around Klopp.  Are they really any better than when Rodgers was there?  Right ... Suarez and Sturridge (Suarez's presence helped him) were unstoppable for a period in time.  Made them look better than they really are.  Wrong thread for this I know (tu) 

3 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

We were 12s before we beat the tarriers 

My friend ,I placed my bet on the 5/9/2015 at Corals . 6/1 ,that was the BEST price I could get anywhere ,I wish I had got 12s but unless it was online or an independent bookie ,I tried HILL'S , LADBROKES ,and finally CORAL'S .not that I am doubting you just wish I had got your price.

2 hours ago, mountaineer said:

My friend ,I placed my bet on the 5/9/2015 at Corals . 6/1 ,that was the BEST price I could get anywhere ,I wish I had got 12s but unless it was online or an independent bookie ,I tried HILL'S , LADBROKES ,and finally CORAL'S .not that I am doubting you just wish I had got your price.

Nae joy :D