Rumour: Motherwell board to let fans vote on Gers Allocation

Supersonic

Motherwell fan at work is adamant the board is letting their fans vote on our allocation for the game next month.

Haven't found any information about it anywhere else other than him so apologies if this is a worthless post.

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Daft cunts are cutting off their noses to spite their faces if true :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Cup match, are there not rules on the minimum allocation for away fans? And if they do have a vote, what exactly will they be voting on? Give the Bears the Minimum amount of tickets allowed, Minimum plus 5%, plus 10%, etc.? Unless their board (yes, lower case as that's all they are worth) know exactly what the fans want, this could be a clusterfuck for them. And if they do know what the fans want, then they are just using this "fan power" as a cover so they can shite on Rangers and give it the big "But this is what the fans want, there's nothing we can do about it". But hey, let's not be paranoid about it!

Quite pathetic if it happens.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Simple just tell them we no longer will be bringing a travelling support to their shit hole.

And every fan should stay well clear and spend your money elsewhere,

This is how we beat our enemy's , it's that simple 

If the shitebags do vote to cut our allocation I totally agree tell them to ram it and take no tickets.

Hopefully it's bullshit though

to be fair i think if they can't sell out their own allocation then it should be made available to the away team. we could fill their shitey wee park 3 times over. maybe get a wee bit of money out of it but nope, their hatred blinds them.

27 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Absolutely no chance the Motherwell board will cut our allocation.  

They will make £60,000-100,000 of our support alone never mind the rest of the crowd.  No chance.

Didn't they massively cut it for the playoffs?

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Didn't they massively cut it for the playoffs?

Gate got split at the play offs and they cut it for other reasons then.  The same way the spoon burners did.

Motherwell fan I work with said the exact same thing last week. The ones in their fan ownership scheme will do some sort of vote on it.

They believe (through social media) that we are planning to wreck the South Stand, and this moron believes EVERYTHING he sees in social media.

I thought he was talking shit as usual until I seen this post. So the braindead idiots may indeed be about to cut their nose off to spite their face once again.