Hospitality

CM72

Old mans 50th coming up so were looking into getting a game for us all to go to to celebrate with him. Didnt realise how many different options there were.

Just looking for some advice from guys who have experienced it, which suite was the most enjoyable/best atmosphere? Best value for money? 

Any help would be great, Cheers

31 minutes ago, CM72 said:

Old mans 50th coming up so were looking into getting a game for us all to go to to celebrate with him. Didnt realise how many different options there were.

Just looking for some advice from guys who have experienced it, which suite was the most enjoyable/best atmosphere? Best value for money? 

Pm, BEE think he has been a few times 

34 minutes ago, CM72 said:

PM the poster Mr Soprano.

he's assistant liaison officer in hospitality dept at Ibrox..(tu)

9 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

Pm, BEE think he has been a few times 

It's usually away games I do hospitality but only when can't get a ticket any other way. I'm usually too pissed to do it at home games :lol:

Heard that Club Europe is best value for money (bar included in price) - rest are too civilised for my liking.

1 hour ago, CM72 said:

I've been to both the Tennents lounge (as it was known then) and the Thornton suite.

Tennents lounge was front row seating in the Club Deck. One of the best seats in the house with a free bar and a more informal buffet style 3 course meal, with half time pint and snacks. Really enjoyed it and was collar and tie. 

Treated my Dad to the Thornton suite 2 seasons ago. Fantastic day out and you enter through the main doors and up the marble staircase. Had champagne reception in the Members lounge and then shown to your table for a 4 course meal. Padded seats in the main stand for the match and got a tour of the trophy room after the game etc. 

Really enjoyed both but personally, for a special occasion I'd opt for the Thornton Suite.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

It's usually away games I do hospitality but only when can't get a ticket any other way. I'm usually too pissed to do it at home games :lol:

Heard that Club Europe is best value for money (bar included in price) - rest are too civilised for my liking.

:lol: 

Only ever been to Club Europe, but I was surprised by how good it was. Drink and food included, and the food was actually of a really good standard.

No as posh as the others, but good nonetheless. 

Ive been lucky (freebies) to the Tennents and Thornton lounges, and the Argyle lounges and once in club Europe,

thorton is the best, but most expensive, Tennets, now sponsers lounge i think was the bestt all round, great seats, really good food, buffet style so not to stuffy, fre bar before and after, plus pies, sarnies teas and coffees at half time., Argyle was good, at a table good food and drink, then into a wee booth above the Govan stand.

club Europe, i was disappointed with, had been spoiled by the others, small room under the club deck,   some tables, if you dont get one you were standing holding a plate and your drink,  time i was in it was busy, and cramped, but its the cheapest and maybe better value, personally i would go for the Tennents or whatever its called now ( Legends lounge) i think. About £200 a head

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:36 PM, rfc_watp said:

I've been to both the Tennents lounge (as it was known then) and the Thornton suite.

Tennents lounge was front row seating in the Club Deck. One of the best seats in the house with a free bar and a more informal buffet style 3 course meal, with half time pint and snacks. Really enjoyed it and was collar and tie. 

Treated my Dad to the Thornton suite 2 seasons ago. Fantastic day out and you enter through the main doors and up the marble staircase. Had champagne reception in the Members lounge and then shown to your table for a 4 course meal. Padded seats in the main stand for the match and got a tour of the trophy room after the game etc. 

Really enjoyed both but personally, for a special occasion I'd opt for the Thornton Suite.

I'll be going for the "FREE BAR" option and fuck the rest of them. I also fancy the Marble Staircase entry for my belated retirement do. Intend to enjoy it whatever the family want to do.