Rangers in Charleston July 6th Meet Up.

delamonty

@admin

Please make this a sticky tx.

Let's meet up 'somewhere'.  I have no idea where.  I am staying at the Doubletreee out by the Airport -- arriving July 5.  Let's all get together ? So post where you will be in here? And perhaps we can get together?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool  So lets find a place we can get together K.A.I?  ffs  better host 5K Bears lol   Seriously...  yes Let find a good few pubs around the ground if we can?  It's America....  surely they have everything   lol

3 minutes ago, delamonty said:

cool  So lets find a place we can get together K.A.I?  ffs  better host 5K Bears lol   Seriously...  yes Let find a good few pubs around the ground if we can?  It's America....  surely they have everything   lol

Tbh I don't think there's much around the ground - they will sell drink inside the ground - maybe get that confirmed and all meet at the bar in there and get flags etc up ?

K.A.I  Aye mate   see my post above.    Does not look like there is a lot around.  But we will be the 'obvious'  support.  I'll do some checking too....  For all Bears...

Once again -- we will enter new ground - this time America (again).  When we leave, it will have the same effect as 1960 in Wolverhampton.  They will say... "The Rangers were here".

4 hours ago, delamonty said:

K.A.I  Aye mate   see my post above.    Does not look like there is a lot around.  But we will be the 'obvious'  support.  I'll do some checking too....  For all Bears...

Once again -- we will enter new ground - this time America (again).  When we leave, it will have the same effect as 1960 in Wolverhampton.  They will say... "The Rangers were here".

Aye mate best getting into ground early and attacking the bar then alternatively if you are near our hotel we can meet in our hotel bars and have a few but I'll pm you 

No worries mate

By that time, the FBI will be arresting Hillary.  Don't think anyone is fussed over here with our struggles vs them to be fair...  btw I have to leave for Bangalore on Friday at 6am. ouch!

3 minutes ago, delamonty said:

No worries mate

By that time, the FBI will be arresting Hillary.  Don't think anyone is fussed over here with our struggles vs them to be fair...  btw I have to leave for Bangalore on Friday at 6am. ouch!

No talking about people your side mate but aye this game will be good I'm in New York just now actually 

Nice....   As you know...  TV is full of politics.  And they (America) don't give a fuck about Rangers and the scum.  America has far more important issues to be worried about.  Just like we should.

I look forward to meeting you, and the thousands of Bears at that match,  Let's remember; every match that The Rangers play, it is really about us.  The Support.

WATP.

I am staying at the Hampton Inn- Daniel Island.   I think the pub in the stadium maybe only available to people who pay extra.  I know they had a deal for tickets + dinner, which I didn't find out about till after I got my tickets.  I think the stadium may allow American style tailgating and some bears will be bring grills etc.  There will definitely be lots of bears getting together for a swally before the game.   

From one of my friends on facebook    "When the match was announced there was a South Carolina based bear on the Battery page saying he'd be setting up a tailgate. Expect some pre-game party details at a bar or such may be announced by NARSA once we get closer and the convention is over.

Watching the Euros....   Can't wait until we get back into Europe.   

Brexit odds are now +7 clear for leaving...  An aside I know.... but if anyone is thinking about putting money into GBP?   Hold off imho.  Might be better the other way GBP -> $XD  (Now)

See y'all soon (tu)

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Tailgate is the car park mate :lol: 

yanks do that at all sporting events , turn up with an eskie full of beer and some folk take bbq as well. 

We raided one in LA to get a few beers after match 

Ffs it sounds like a day out on the prw way you :D

On 6/19/2016 at 1:21 PM, cstamomusa said:

it's in the ground and all are welcome, I will let you know the details.  The Charleston Battery Facebook page has a discussion about it.

Let us know about this mate a few of us are flying out for this and will be looking for a refreshment in the afternoon.