You can run, but you can't hide

govanblue

But why would you want to if you were wearing one of these beauties?...

13407076_1146812125374862_60120221110627

We have just received a delivery of Rangers Charity Foundation running vests available for any Big Hearted Bears taking part in the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run and raising funds for the Foundation. Are you up for the challenge? If so let us know and we will send out your race pack and running vest!

rangerscharity@rangers.co.uk

:P

Just now, plumbGER said:

My arms would look good in one of those,much are they mate?

£100.

But you also get a medal for that. (tu)

true-blue-medals-wide.jpg

Every supporter who takes on a personal challenge in support of the Foundation and raises more than £100 is invited to Ibrox to receive a True Blue Hero Medal from a Rangers first team player 

http://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=601&Itemid=71

In other words - not for sale - have to be earned. (tu)

9 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Thought this was about Goram there for a second

You take me for some kind of stalker? :P

PS - I notice your name's not on my list...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&do=findComment&comment=1063250104

That must be a typo surely? :P

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

See above post.

replace Dietspam with lidorfc.

(tu)

And both of you should count yourselves lucky that I haven't resorted to the green fonts yet. :pipe: 

Shaming people into donating, terribly uncouth behaviour. Fortunately I have no shame.

Or maybe you'd prefer a rampage through Edinburgh?...

Join our True Blue Team for the world’s biggest urban adventure race series for a stunning 10km route through Edinburgh, taking on 10 unique and challenging obstacles along the way.

To get registered visit the event organisers' website. Once you have secured your place simply let us know and we will welcome you to our team by sending out your race pack and free RCF running vest!

Join our event page for regular updates on the challenge! -https://www.facebook.com/events/1798943617002415/

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I wrote to the RangersCharity about a week ago and ask for one of these and it's being sent out.  I'm going to wear it for the Great Scottish Run 10k in a few months time. 

Good on you TMB. (tu)

Show me The Deeds when you get them, and you might even get a wee donation from the Fund for your efforts. (tu)

41 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Or do what I do - convince some other loony to do the running.  Apparently some people enjoy it!

Could  chance getting my wee sister to do it and i collect the medal.

My running days are over mate,only time i run now is when i see the Snp Gestapo coming to get me for singing naughty songs haha

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Good on you TMB. (tu)

Show me The Deeds when you get them, and you might even get a wee donation from the Fund for your efforts. (tu)

I will do.  I don't think it'll be much longer until I get it in the post.  The charity suggested a just giving page but I've never done one of those and will probably try to raise money locally instead.  I go to a circuit training class down in Bellahouston that has over 100 people in it and they love a charitable cause so will try there for a start.

34 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I will do.  I don't think it'll be much longer until I get it in the post.  The charity suggested a just giving page but I've never done one of those and will probably try to raise money locally instead.  I go to a circuit training class down in Bellahouston that has over 100 people in it and they love a charitable cause so will try there for a start.

Yeah a justgiving page might be more trouble than it's worth.  Just hit everyone you know for a few quid. (tu)