Dundee United Target Cammy Bell

DeanMK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

You haven't a clue

Haven't a clue coz I don't think bell is a good goalkeeper? The guy is brutal and only got his move to Rangers because we were down the leagues with a shite manager, if we had a competent manager he would never have been near ibrox on the wage that he is. If he gets to DU in the championship then the guy has truly found his level. 

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Haven't a clue coz I don't think bell is a good goalkeeper? The guy is brutal and only got his move to Rangers because we were down the leagues with a shite manager, if we had a competent manager he would never have been near ibrox on the wage that he is. If he gets to DU in the championship then the guy has truly found his level. 

Easily one of the best keepers we've ever had tbh

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

You just keep digging a hole and showing a complete lack of football knowledge.give it up mate.

22 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

You just keep digging a hole and showing a complete lack of football knowledge.give it up mate.

That's twice uv said that and twice uv been wrong. U said bell was great, that is the biggest pile of nonsense I have seen on here. If u could point out my lack of knowledge based on my previous posts. 

9 minutes ago, Fabric said:

That's twice uv said that and twice uv been wrong. U said bell was great, that is the biggest pile of nonsense I have seen on here. If u could point out my lack of knowledge based on my previous posts. 

It's ok mate football just isn't for you 

7 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It's ok mate football just isn't for you 

Cracking answer. I'll leave u to telling me I have no knowledge of football while u think cammy bell is great. If he was that great MW would be trying to stop him getting out the door. U must know more than MW right enough 

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Cracking answer. I'll leave u to telling me I have no knowledge of football while u think cammy bell is great. If he was that great MW would be trying to stop him getting out the door. U must know more than MW right enough 

Have you even been to Ibrox ? 

1 hour ago, tayside said:

Why the feck do we always just give players away , could we not ask for half a million at least , and would never sell to those Banker's 

They can't afford to pay for him.  Dundee United would be doing us a favour by taking him he's shite and wont kick a ball here again.

8 hours ago, gogzy said:

Fuck a severance deal,  if they want him, they can pay us some cash.

He might not be what Rangers need, but he is a very capable keeper and should command some sort of fee.

this, fuck giving that cunt Thompson anything, I'd rather we kept him for the last year off his contract than give him to that prick free!!,if they want him, then I hope Mr King and the board make them pay for him!.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No way should we be letting that scum take an international goalkeeper, at the peak of his career,for free.

Pay up or fuck off.

Me being a twisted bastard that carries a grudge to the grave , a would not let the cunts get him for cash either and would be going out of ma road to find another club , any club that would take him . There is no way we should even have contact with they papish bastards after the way they screwed us over the years with players.