Score Draw Retro Kits

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Thanks. How did you access it from the clubs main page? It use to be click on the shop tab, then the store was listed in the panel.

All that's listed now is DVDs Books Pics Lotto IbroxTours and Soccer Schools or has the megastore been removed from the club website pending court action?

I bought one of the 1986 tops earlier this season, had a sports direct voucher that I had to use from Christmas, quality is fine, not had any issues, although i did buy a 1981 cup final top a few years ago and it was a mad fit, was dead baggy around the sleeves so i'd maybe suggest trying it on if its one of the heavy cotton ones. 

Oh and if you're buying as part of the boycott or whatever it wont make a difference - one i bought from the megastore came with sports direct tags etc on it so they'll still be getting a piece. 

16 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Anyone ever bought one of those Score Draw retro kits? Just wondering what the quality is like. They look pretty good on the megastore site.

I've got the 72 strip, heavy cotton effort and great for those cold November winter nights at Ibrox.

11 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Thanks. How did you access it from the clubs main page? It use to be click on the shop tab, then the store was listed in the panel.

All that's listed now is DVDs Books Pics Lotto IbroxTours and Soccer Schools or has the megastore been removed from the club website pending court action?

Is the Megastore not part of Rangers Retail ?  I thought King had removed their license so I don't suppose they can sell any Rangers branded stuff any more. Mind you, he would need a court order if they don't comply but I cant see them marketing RR from the club website any more.

They are good but the toffs ones are much better quality. Spoke to the bloke at toffs and it's due to badge copyright. Nothing to do with fat Mike, been in place a while. They used to make them with the badge years ago. They pop up on eBay every so often. I have two toffs one and the 72 score draw one and the toffs are thicker and better quality