the gherald "No Surrender to the Oiarraa

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14551636.VIDEO__England_fans_resurrect_anti_IRA_chants_during_Euro_2016_Marseilles_clashes/?ref=mr&lp=20

Is this Gherald reporter trying to insinuate that the "No Surrender to the IRA" chant is in some way sectarian? 

FUCK THE IRA  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14551636.VIDEO__England_fans_resurrect_anti_IRA_chants_during_Euro_2016_Marseilles_clashes/?ref=mr&lp=20

Is this Gherald reporter trying to insinuate that the "No Surrender to the IRA" chant is in some way sectarian? 

FUCK THE IRA  

Seems like it. We covered this recently and me personally actually feel sick to my stomach that there are low life scum like "martin" actually having stories put in print in what is deemed an adult newspaper,but seems as if the gherald has stooped to new depths. Fuck the ira and fenians and all the scummy cunts who slither on this earth in support of terrorist filth of all descriptions.

14 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

FUCK THE IRA  

They should keep singing as the bastards have not gone away.

I find its a lot easier to just not read any newspapers,I stopped buying them year's ago as they were just full of shite , big headlines with he said this and that, then when you read the article they said nothing of the sort, I just watch the news or go to news websites now and my mental well being is far better for it

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

They should keep singing as the bastards have not gone away.

Some of the comments in the gherald comments page would have you believe that it was all just stories about the murdering scum and if people actually support the terrorists. Obviously has selective hearing as far as the majority of the toerags who attend the east end club are concerned.

4 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Why should anyone care if the IRA are insulted?  To do so, would imply that you support them, their beliefs or actions in some way.....

The FA apologised to the tottie munchers government a while back about the England fans singing FUCK THE IRA and I'm almost positive they said "sorry" after playing at porkheed.  :uk: 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not even going to give their website the hit.

Fuck the herald and the ira.

Know thine enemy my friend

They ran a story the other day 

Bus crashes "close to Rangers training ground" 

Totally obsessed 

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Know thine enemy my friend

They ran a story the other day 

Bus crashes "close to Rangers training ground" 

Totally obsessed 

Aye keep an eye on the cunts for me mate.

That's pathetic 'journalism' eh? Bus crashes near Rangers training ground,as if trying to blame us? Fucking hell.

Time we told these clowns to pipe down after all their feet are not nailed to the floor, there is a strong malevolant force at work in Scotland with an anti Presbyterian agenda. With regards to the English fans singing f###k the I.R.A. why not ? considering the murder and maiming carried out by that cowardly group on English soil they are entitled to express their feelings it's called democracy,  I wish Jockistan had some.

The way this reads its as though these morons think the chant is telling the IRA not to surrender.

Even if they aren't that thick, how is it offensive for them to sing against a group that bombed them? Its amazing how people forget what only happened a couple decades ago. Countries fight wars, people celebrate victories, why is it only sectarian when football fans sing about it?

Or are they saying that the IRA could find this offensive and it could cause another IRA attack or something? If so then that's just ridiculous and it basically means the terrorists have won.

Some of the same folk complaining about this are probably the same giving it the Jius Suis Charlie shouting about free speech.

Or are we just to accept that some people support the IRA and we shouldn't offend them?

51 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking nonsense.

They were also shouting anti ISIS chants I hear,  how is that different? Or are they claiming that criticising ISIS is sectarian?

It's pro-Sunni anti-Shiite sectarianism and is contrary to the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 :belm:

Listening to comments on radio 5 about the England fans behaviour over the weekend and it was brought up as way of trouble still existing amongst their support that anti IRA songs where being sung.

The journo in question, although sounding English and being a old hand at commentating on England football was indeed North Irish. I was just wondering what part he originally comes from, but it didn't get that far as Aidrian Childs just wanted him to shut up.

The whole BBC is infiltrated by these Irish immigrant terrorist supporters.