Cosmetic changes at Ibrox

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Just something I whipped up, like this?

Ibrox_zpsi0kcfiff.png

Yuck. Try it with just the brown corregated bit on the Govan Stand made blue, not the brick or anything else.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yuck. Try it with just the brown corregated bit on the Govan Stand made blue, not the brick or anything else.

Thats what it was intended to be like :lol: Just put a blue transparent layer over it, fuck knows, get RFC to do it and his kit making skills

59 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

It would be the brown on the offices at Govan not the entire stadium

I thought it was just the brown bit at the offices on the Govan, not any brick work. ??

Just now, John Greig's Sideburns said:

Still think we'll see the day where everything barring the main stand is demolished and new stands are built

I think that is inevitable. 

A nice big modern 3 tier monster wrapped around ibrox, with the main stand sitting proudly on its own 

13 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

I like it but I don't like how it sort of just stops at the edges.  I'm not sure how it's gonnae look from the sides with the Sheeting just stopping where it does. 

The top edge should taper down to the grey level, maybe with a touch of fade. There could be sepia crowd murals either side on the grey triangular bits,& WATP & FTP on the slopes either side of the crest?

On 23 June 2016 at 11:46 AM, Ferris Bueller said:

The staircases were nothing to do with Archbald Leach and the original main stand, they were added when the club deck was added.

In saying that i still wouldn't like anything stuck to them, just clean them up.

? I thought he was taking the piss. 

That will now be the background for 1000's of photos every time we play at home, soon as your round the corner from the subway/Louden its there pulling you in.

If the Ashley merchandise issue ever gets sorted it will pay for itself in spades as punters will go for a look instead of  straight to their seat in the Main/Broomloan  etc and plenty will pop in and spend, it looks great but it also makes perfect sense commercially.