Rangers v Hamilton 6th August

rossj6

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New fixture list - it's like a general guide to the new season but no accuracy as then all our fixtures get changed for TV. 

However im really looking forward to this season - feels like reality - New Year old firm should be reinstated as its a great fixture! 

8 hours ago, rossj6 said:

When are the new fixtures out?

There's a thread in the Bears' Den called  FIXTURES

I haven't read it yet, but the thread title would suggest that the info we're all desperately looking for is in there.  Either that, or some fud has wasted everybody's precious time, for the want of a simple question mark. :p20:

36 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

New fixture list - it's like a general guide to the new season but no accuracy as then all our fixtures get changed for TV. 

However im really looking forward to this season - feels like reality - New Year old firm should be reinstated as its a great fixture! 

Winter break so no old firm this new year 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Given I'm away on holiday 22nd August I can confirm a home game v the bheggars will be scheduled within a 2 week period from then. Dead cert.

I think we will see it revert to the usual time of around sept/nov/jan/April with the split 

I wonder what they'll do for new year old firm game. Will they put it the week in between Xmas and New year or play it Saturday 31st December( would be excellent) or Monday the 2nd of January.. Alot of decisions for that wee computer inside Hampden

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Given I'm away on holiday 22nd August I can confirm a home game v the bheggars will be scheduled within a 2 week period from then. Dead cert.

Me too mate 

Im away on August 27th for 2 weeks which means I'll miss 3 Saturday's. 

I've sort of resigned myself to missing the game at home to them during this period. 

:disappointment:

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

12 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Me too mate 

Im away on August 27th for 2 weeks which means I'll miss 3 Saturday's. 

I've sort of resigned myself to missing the game at home to them during this period. 

:disappointment:

If you're that bothered then why book it?

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm in the same boat except away on the 25th, would be so gutted if it happened