Welcome To Rangers, Clint Hill.

Clemdog

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoke very well on Sky Sports earlier. Pleased to have him along. Add another young CB such as Nelson/Ball, maybe a versatile full back (either side) and a striker and I think we are nearly good to go

erm... OK welcome to the Gers Clint.

By all accounts the much needed experience at the back that we have been screaming out for -  but at 37 should there not be a better option age wise?

So Barton 33yrs, Hill 37yrs

and the rumoured Taylor 31, Kranjcar 31

are we not in serious trouble of drifting into the short termism that MW spoke against.. these players are short term fixes..... don't get me wrong I'm sure they will do a job, but I can see some of these guys actually being regulars rather that "squad" players...

it's a bit confusing at the moment...

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Not enthused by this one at all, I've no doubt he'll do alright up here but I'd hoped our ambitions might be a wee bit higher than a soon to be 38y/o journeyman who has never been that good to begin with

How the fuck is he a journeyman and how was he not that good, he has been a regular premier league/championship player for almost 10 years, a level far better than the SPL :lol: Cunts are just trying their hardest to make this signing out to be bad now.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

By all accounts the much needed experience at the back that we have been screaming out for -  but at 37 should there not be a better option age wise?

are we not in serious trouble of drifting into the short termism that MW spoke against.. these players are short term fixes..... don't get me wrong I'm sure they will do a job, but I can see some of these guys actually being regulars rather that "squad" players...

ERM...no. Because we already have a young squad and need the experience.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

ERM...no. Because we already have a young squad and need the experience.

Exactly :lol: We sign one player who will most likely become a coach for us next season and all of a sudden our squad is full of pensioners and our full team will retire soon ffs

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Doubt Taylor is on our radar now.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Matt Crooks 22, Josh Windass 22, Jordan Rossiter 19

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Exactly :lol: We sign one player who will most likely become a coach for us next season and all of a sudden our squad is full of pensioners and our full team will retire soon ffs

People complained last year we didn't buy experience. We address the limited experience in our squad now and it's a bad thing too.

Thank goodness these people have RM or they'd be a menace to society.