Man admits role in Scottish Cup Final disorder

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Will do as far as I know that's the way he was going anyway , problem he's got is the photo evidence against him, 

Al he intended was to assist Rangers players or staff who he could see were being visciously attacked on the field of play. He could see the Police were overwhelmed and rushed onto the pitch to help. No intention of assaulting anyone.

1 minute ago, True Azure said:

Al he intended was to assist Rangers players or staff who he could see were being visciously attacked on the field of play. He could see the Police were overwhelmed and rushed onto the pitch to help. No intention of assaulting anyone.

Not all could see mate, the police and stewards couldn't and the it was a stick on we were going to be busted first. Still I do hold praise for the ref and his officials for defending our man down, that should not be forgotten either. Even though most refs are bastards.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Madness, it's a disgrace if no Hibs scum had entered the field this guy would have still been in his seat or away home.

This seems to have been forgotten by the authorities, surely there should be hundreds of Hibs fans charged by now considering the thousands who were on the pitch.  

Sickening 

good well known Rangers fans missing the football and not just Rangers but able to go and see Chelsea getting fucked from something that was started by scum invading the park  (which is illegal) attacking and gobbing on our players 

26 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Raising a fist ffs

Unbelievable 

Been going on for years mate, a lad I know got arrested at a game five years ago for standing in an aggressive manner at Ibrox (what the fuck even is that ? ) and I was witness in court for him, and although he eventually had the case thrown out he was unable to attend football matches until the case was dealt with over a year later. Fucking pathetic 

Had the Police and stewards doing there fucking jobs then there would have been no need for our lads to enter the field to protect our own. Fucking angers me this and hopefully the lads been taken to court do not lose jobs or earnings cause of an utter shambles that is Police Scotland! 

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Been going on for years mate, a lad I know got arrested at a game five years ago for standing in an aggressive manner at Ibrox (what the fuck even is that ? ) and I was witness in court for him, and although he eventually had the case thrown out he was unable to attend football matches until the case was dealt with over a year later. Fucking pathetic 

THis is what google images says standing agressivley is.

Don+Draper.jpg

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Hope he gets a sympathetic judge who lets him off with a slap on the wrists, or a wee fine.

He sounds like a stand up guy, he admitted to his mistake & hopefully the crown will take that into consideration.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This seems to have been forgotten by the authorities, surely there should be hundreds of Hibs fans charged by now considering the thousands who were on the pitch.  

It simply doesn't add up .... because it's a stitch up. 

They will be found guilty of something that doesn't take a genius to work out, it needs to be evidence based all the same.

If they have good representation they will be fine, their lawyer should ask for and be given all evidence that the prosecution intends to use, if their is no evidence of intent around the violence charges it should be BOP that can be challenged as well.

Let it take its due course.

On the other side of the coin, has any Rangers fan at the front of the stand been interviewed by the police or registered any complaints against the identifiable Hibs fans who moved towards them in an aggressive manner. BOP is all around intent and fear, if i had a front seat i would have made a complaint (not my normal style TBH) It may also be worth taking stills of all his fans on the pitch who approached the Rangers end in an aggressive manner and follow the directive of challenging Police Scotland  on whether they have identified said individual and the course of action being taken. 

Its all a game but the more pawn you have in the game the better.