free aflgent james vaughan

deco19761

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

Apparently in talks with rangers 27 year old striker who failed to score in 16 matches for birmingham last year

I'll spin your negative and say 31 goals in 86 games for a struggling Huddersfield is excellent.

See your site state can be matched with a good one 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'll spin your negative and say 31 goals in 86 games for a struggling Huddersfield is excellent.

See your site state can be matched with a good one 

Only passinf on ehat i read on his latest club. Hardly a striker ffs. But fzir enough if he comes he may do well. I do remember his name from a few years ago and he was meant to be not bad but as i say latest stats not good

Just now, deco19761 said:

Only passinf on ehat i read on his latest club. Hardly a striker ffs. But fzir enough if he comes he may do well. I do remember his name from a few years ago and he was meant to be not bad but as i say latest stats not good

Latest stats? He only went on loan there and went up the way in the league however Birmingham started to struggle big time 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

does anyone know much about this guy?

never heard of him

He came through just after Rooney and was hyped as the next big thing at Everton.  Just never happened for him. He's still a very decent player 

8 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Still on the bevy big man?

10 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

You still blazing like me

21 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Sure celtic were going to sign him a couple of years ago? Would be a good option for us I reckon. And on the goals situation. How prolific was waghorn before he came here?

Yep,thats right,was meant to sign for the dark side a few years ago,was also meant to sign at Cardiff and the move fell through.Bit of a jourmeyman striker really,better than Nicky Clark,but no more than a squad player in my opinion..Big Birmingham fan,his move there was his dream,but didnt score in a pretty ordinary side.

45 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Another scoucer?

I don't think such a thing exists.

There was a guy with a similar name we were chasing around a few seasons ago don't think its him though, little midfielder who went to Sunderland.