Uefa won't investigate 'resolution 12' claims

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In actual fact if they were not so brain dead and eaten up with hatred they would have the sense to direct their foam at Liewell and Pacific Shelf. They knew all along this was a non starter,which is why they never touched it with the proverbial barge pole, but allowed these morons to carry on,wasting money and humiliating themselves even further..if that was possible. I wonder how it feels being the embarrassment,the laughing stock,of football.

"Grant Russell @STVGrant 41m41 minutes ago @MIchaelKB34 ... @MIchaelKB34 UEFA deemed the case as an "interruption of membership"." OUCH. It's not their day at all is it LOL. His twitter feed obviously in in melt down with obsessed timmy so can't track down this particular tweet,but the above came direct from Kerrydale so must be gen..maybe someone else can locate it. I'm to busy pishing myself.

They've got a lot more disappointments to come yet. I blame certain members of the Scottish media, it's them that's filling these idiots with the fucking stupid ideas and giving them reason to believe them. 55 is going to be full of hatred and obsessed  plonkers filling Internet with shite. 

Never considered myself nieve but have to admit to being increasingly perplexed by the depth of hatred harboured by these cunts. I mean seriously come on. It's fucking all consuming for them. I can only imagine what it's like to dedicate your whole life for something you detest so much. 

Surely they are THE most disturbed people in the British game right now. The best thing we can do in terms of retaliation is simply do what we've always done by making sure the gers resume their place at the top of the pile.This is obviously suffice and will continue the hurt they clearly feel to being second best.

These cunts are absolutely fucked in the head. Proven kiddyfiddling at their boys club and they come out wae pish like this...

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  1h1 hour ago

Am beginning to think that Celtic are the only ones pure and true in the world of football. The whole system is corrupt for Sevco.

Sectarian filth did this >>>>>>>

A group of Celtic shareholders have actively campaigned for a review of the decision for several years and recently contacted the governing body for clarification as part of an ongoing campaign referred to as Resolution 12.

As a precedent, clubs who fail to declare or repay overdue amounts to the tax authorities have typically been banned from UEFA from playing in Europe for one season in any of the following three years after a sanction is imposed

Good thing for us we are not guity of any of this thn isn't it.  WTF is the point in that even being in the article.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Indeed, it's like their ASA campaign on steroids. 

Backfired spectacularly. 

Paul Brennan should replace JT at Level5 and become our 'Prove Rainjurs Urny Deid' PR guy because everything that cunt does turns to gold for us.

Keep up the good work CQN :thumbup: