What a week!

Siam69

Shaping up to be the best week of my life.

Went with the wife to hospital on Sunday morning, bang on her due date, she had a lot of bleeding. So 36 hours later, every pain killer known to man, the baby was stuck, horrific watching the pain my wife had to go through, and then there had to be a caesarean section, but now we have a healthy baby girl, our first born.  Mother recovering well, father still traumatized. Was in the theatre for the C Section, they lost the baby's heartbeat, emergency buzzer called,  but they got the heartbeat back. Still haven't made my wife aware of that, she was to tired and out of it at that time on the theatre to fully notice.

My wee country get through to the last 16 in the Euros, absolutely amazing, the support has been such a credit as well. Last night I would've loved to be in France or Northern Ireland, but my daughter had other plans. Proud, proud Ulster man.

And as an added bonus, that always gives an embarrassed shake of the head and a chuckle, the demented who eat, sleep and breath a Club they say is dead, shown up to be yet again the most petty, pathetic, obsessed sad sacks going doh. Not only did they get a cunt made outta them once more, they also inadvertently got UEFA to confirm yet again what all sane people already knew, then, now, forever. It's like the ASA judgment on steroids :lol:

Bear's Den I hear you cry?  Well, the main thrust of this thread is the birth of my little Blue Belle daughter, who already has a brick placed in her name at Ibrox. And as soon as is practically possible, I will have her up to Ibrox to pose proudly beside her brick on the Colin Stein wall. So very much Bear's Den stuff.

All I need now is for us to get the defence sorted, and an out and out striker and it'll be Kingaling heaven for Siam :D

:7325:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, glad to hear everything worked out well. Must have been scary at the birth, when my daughter was born the missus had a water birth. My daughter got a bit stuck, but the midwife didn't even let on. Afterwards she told us she was shitting herself, but thankfully no harm done :) 

Congratulations. Enjoy while you can. I have 4 teenage daughters so a tip for the future is to stand in the kitchen chopping carrots up with a carving knife and a mad look on your face when they bring a boyfriend back for the first time. Has always worked for me and none of them have had any hassle from the wee shites theyve brought to meet us. They are all single now so i must be doing something right.

15 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Congratulations. Enjoy while you can. I have 4 teenage daughters so a tip for the future is to stand in the kitchen chopping carrots up with a carving knife and a mad look on your face when they bring a boyfriend back for the first time. Has always worked for me and none of them have had any hassle from the wee shites theyve brought to meet us. They are all single now so i must be doing something right.

This...

my my youngest daughter is 13 and I always make a point of answering the door with my most menacing looking face....love having a daughter, but I know I'll be a fucking nightmare when she starts dating properly!!!.???

3 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This...

my my youngest daughter is 13 and I always make a point of answering the door with my most menacing looking face....love having a daughter, but I know I'll be a fucking nightmare when she starts dating properly!!!.???

Im a nightmare and my daughters know it. My eldest is has just gone 20, i told her last boyfriend that he had the personality of a brick. Never saw him after that

53 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Went with the wife to hospital on Sunday morning, bang on her due date, she had a lot of bleeding. So 36 hours later, every pain killer known to man, the baby was stuck, horrific watching the pain my wife had to go through, and then there had to be a caesarean section, but now we have a healthy baby girl, our first born.  Mother recovering well, father still traumatized. Was in the theatre for the C Section, they lost the baby's heartbeat, emergency buzzer called,  but they got the heartbeat back. Still haven't made my wife aware of that, she was to tired and out of it at that time on the theatre to fully notice.

My wee country get through to the last 16 in the Euros, absolutely amazing, the support has been such a credit as well. Last night I would've loved to be in France or Northern Ireland, but my daughter had other plans. Proud, proud Ulster man.

And as an added bonus, that always gives an embarrassed shake of the head and a chuckle, the demented who eat, sleep and breath a Club they say is dead, shown up to be yet again the most petty, pathetic, obsessed sad sacks going doh. Not only did they get a cunt made outta them once more, they also inadvertently got UEFA to confirm yet again what all sane people already knew, then, now, forever. It's like the ASA judgment on steroids :lol:

Bear's Den I hear you cry?  Well, the main thrust of this thread is the birth of my little Blue Belle daughter, who already has a brick placed in her name at Ibrox. And as soon as is practically possible, I will have her up to Ibrox to pose proudly beside her brick on the Colin Stein wall. So very much Bear's Den stuff.

All I need now is for us to get the defence sorted, and an out and out striker and it'll be Kingaling heaven for Siam :D

Congratulations mate :uk:

51 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Congratulations m8, I have witnessed the horrors of cesarean section twice, I'm a big laddie but to fuck with that, how I stayed conscious I'll never know, as above i have three daughters , oldest two are now reaching the age where a large hammer will be being placed behind the door, great feeling though, all the best