Good luck Stuart McCall

I couldn't see a thread on this so apologies if there's one already but I'd just like to wish Stuart McCall all the best with his new managerial job at Bradford.

He took temporary charge of us at a difficult time last year and although ultimately he failed to win promotion I think he remains a favourite with our support and hopefully he can make a success of his new job, maybe we can arrange a friendly at some point down at Bradford and the fans can show their appreciation of the wee man.

all the best to him. 

he came in and gave us a real good chance of promotion after a terrible season. we were lucky to finish where we did. good manager but in the end, when it came to those motherwell games, it was the players that let the club down. 

28 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I couldn't see a thread on this so apologies if there's one already but I'd just like to wish Stuart McCall all the best with his new managerial job at Bradford.

He took temporary charge of us at a difficult time last year and although ultimately he failed to win promotion I think he remains a favourite with our support and hopefully he can make a success of his new job, maybe we can arrange a friendly at some point down at Bradford and the fans can show their appreciation of the wee man.

Wouldn't mind this as his first game.

His testimonial looked brilliant.

22 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

All the best to him, was a difficult job for him but he seemed to give it his best shot.

Plus he has spoken well of us since leaving and also when commentating on our games.

Cheers (tu)

You make an excellent point about the way he's spoken about us since he left,not even a hint of bitterness about McCall

Very emotional return for him.

He actually witnessed the Bradford fire disaster and his dad was amongst those severely burned. 

Great player, decent manager. Shame he fell at the final hurdle, but can't critisise him too much. 

Hope he does well there.

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Good luck to him. He shouldn't be judged on his Rangers record. 

Pep Guardiola couldn't have done anything with Ally's shower of fat lazy duds. 

Quite.  The clown had us so far down the pan than we were never turning it round.

If ever a guy deserved to be successful in football it's Stuart McCall and I wish him all the best as manager (again) at Bradford. If you look back at his career in football he would have to be one of the few men who have played for and managed two clubs North and South of the border that are very close to his heart.

Best of luck to the wee man. :pipe: