Niko Kranjcar Signs Two Year Contract

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bomber said:

good job it`s not bill struth or jock Wallace who are in charge or he would have been told to comb his hair.looks like he has been dragged out of bed.what  is

our club coming to?

Gays can marry now as well.

Welcome to 2016, sounds like it will be a rough ride for you.

45 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Fucking hell, that's a 3 minute presser that's taken 10 minutes.

I hope he runs faster than he talks!!

However he did speak very well and was imprssed by what he had to say!

Great interview, not sure I've seen a more confident player in front of the press.

He certainly said the right things, he and Barton have the chance to become part of one of the biggest stories in world football if they can drive us to the title.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

good job it`s not bill struth or jock Wallace who are in charge or he would have been told to comb his hair.looks like he has been dragged out of bed.what  is

our club coming to?

Our club died.

Sevcoooooo

If he can get fully fit it will be a great signing. Players he reminds me of are Zola and Hazard. With our great inside forwards ( I'm old) like Mckay and Holt they will feast on the balls through this guy can play.

Also MW already signed his protection in JB. You'd think MW had a plan.:wink:

2 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Moravcik?

What a signing he was for them.  He was about 33 when he signed, played 4 seasons.  I always remember seeing him on Sportscene putting a cross in from the left with the outside of his right foot, bang on the martians napper from way out on the touchline.  A very technically gifted player.

From what I've seen of Niko on youtube he's got that same ability to ping passes, can go past a man, shoots from outside the box, can head (he's over 6ft) and will absolutely bring out the best in Holt/McKay/Halliday etc

Buzzing for the season to start and sitting up until stupid times to watch the game

1 minute ago, roboscot said:

What a signing he was for them.  He was about 33 when he signed, played 4 seasons.  I always remember seeing him on Sportscene putting a cross in from the left with the outside of his right foot, bang on the martians napper from way out on the touchline.  A very technically gifted player.

From what I've seen of Niko on youtube he's got that same ability to ping passes, can go past a man, shoots from outside the box, can head (he's over 6ft) and will absolutely bring out the best in Holt/McKay/Halliday etc

Buzzing for the season to start and sitting up until stupid times to watch the game

Exactly my line of thinking

31 is nowhere near too old if he brings his A game