Kenny Miller Press Conference

My respect for Miller grew and grew under Ally. Can't mind what disaster of a game it was (there was so many) but Kenny was injured at the time and in the studio and he let rip at full time, you could tell he cared so much. Model professional, hope he becomes a member of the backroom staff when he hangs his boots up.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

My respect for Miller grew and grew under Ally. Can't mind what disaster of a game it was (there was so many) but Kenny was injured at the time and in the studio and he let rip at full time, you could tell he cared so much. Model professional, hope he becomes a member of the backroom staff when he hangs his boots up.

Think it was Hibs they beat us 2-0 at Ibrox on a Friday night miller said pretty much what we were thinking at the time we were shite.

Had my doubts when AM signed him and Boyd, but he has dispelled any fears that he was only out for a pension, he deserves to be part of the coaching squad when he hangs up his boots.

In saying that I hope he has another season in his locker and reaps the rewards of a true winner, as we will also benefit from his success.

:uk:

A great professional and is a credit to himself in the way he keeps himself fit, his attitude is top notch and that can only spread to our younger players, speaks very well, must give credit to his neighbour also who seems to be in the know.

Has been a model professional both stints with us, seems to bring a lot to the dressing room and of course I like him even more cos the bead rattlers canny stand him, think he'll play a big role next season and will flourish playing alongside the new signings and especially the young lads windass etc, do me a favour kenny, when u score against Pacific shelf,.....

kiss the badge ????????

5 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Has been a model professional both stints with us, seems to bring a lot to the dressing room and of course I like him even more cos the bead rattlers canny stand him, think he'll play a big role next season and will flourish playing alongside the new signings and especially the young lads windass etc, do me a favour kenny, when u score against Pacific shelf,.....

kiss the badge ????????

He is in his 3rd stint:541:

Despair at folk on her talking about him being a manager or a coach.  Being a good footballer does not make you a good coach or manager  Have you all forgotten Ally McCoist?  By all means go and learn your coach/management trade at a small club and if successful at the role feel free to come back one day.  Give a totally unproven person the managers job again?  No, fucken, way.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Despair at folk on her talking about him being a manager or a coach.  Being a good footballer does not make you a good coach or manager  Have you all forgotten Ally McCoist?  By all means go and learn your coach/management trade at a small club and if successful at the role feel free to come back one day.  Give a totally unproven person the managers job again?  No, fucken, way.

Get your arse into the referendum thread FFS.

We're all in there. :lol: