Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

We live in a Scotland, where unless you are part of the SNP cult you will not have a voice or any value  within the Country of your birth.

As Unionist Protestants we are are in the unfortunate position of being doubly disadvantaged and we will be marginalised even more because we choose a different viewpoint from the Tartan Fascists, who see us as second class citizens who are in the way of their march to the New Scotland created  in their image.

I know this is probably too political for the Bears Den , but it is too important an issue not to be commented on.

We, as a group, are under real threat from those who would happily see us ceasing to exist and I for one will be standing by my Faith and my National Identity in the coming days weeks and years.

God Bless the Rangers

God Save the Queen 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Same sneering attitude as the Globalist Establishment. That's why Liberalism, both 'left' and 'right', is dying on its crooked, rotten arse.

Your cultural marxist narrative is imploding around your ears. Brexit is just the start. :pipe:

Except I'm not close to being a Marxist, cultural or otherwise; given your output here, I doubt you even understand what Marxism is so it doesn't surprise me you come out with this nonsense.  I agree with one thing...Brexit is just the start. 

Same sneering attitude as the Globalist Establishment. That's why Liberalism, both 'left' and 'right', is dying on its crooked, rotten arse.

Your cultural marxist narrative is imploding around your ears. Brexit is just the start. :pipe:

How dare you claim the free lunch band wagon has wobbly wheels :lol:

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The Brexiters are backing away from everything they said. That's what happens when you campaign on lies and fear. 

Yes and there's a lot of buyer's remorse.  

10 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

There's a lot of debate in the political arena about  Britain not being able to leave the EU for 2 years with article 50 during that time the British government will have to pay the EU billions, except EU laws and except EU immigration policies. Why doesn't the government repeal The European Communities act 1972 which would nullify EU laws, meaning we could exit tomorrow

Because our politicians are beholden to the same corporate banker arseholes that created the EU in the first place.

34 minutes ago, daviec1953 said:

We live in a Scotland, where unless you are part of the SNP cult you will not have a voice or any value  within the Country of your birth.

As Unionist Protestants we are are in the unfortunate position of being doubly disadvantaged and we will be marginalised even more because we choose a different viewpoint from the Tartan Fascists, who see us as second class citizens who are in the way of their march to the New Scotland created  in their image.

I know this is probably too political for the Bears Den , but it is too important an issue not to be commented on.

We, as a group, are under real threat from those who would happily see us ceasing to exist and I for one will be standing by my Faith and my National Identity in the coming days weeks and years.

God Bless the Rangers

God Save the Queen 

Pitiful.

Just sent a text to my Daughter who works for the NHS assuring her not to feel bad as she voted with her heart and her vote helped us to leave. Unfortunately we have to drag the sneeringsniggering,talk louder politics of the nationalists who would resort to murder and violence if they do not get their way,along the same lines as the republicans did in NI. People like alec salmond and nicola sturgeon make me sick to my stomach and embarrassed to be Scottish in there vision of the UK. always said I was proud to be Scottish and British but over the past 5/6 years I feel I have dropped my Scottish identity.      

33 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just sent a text to my Daughter who works for the NHS assuring her not to feel bad as she voted with her heart and her vote helped us to leave.

Too many people voting with their hearts, if only they'd have used their brains.  Also sad to hear of an NHS worker siding with people who'd happily see the back of that great institution.

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep - a lot - it was a protest vote that leave did not think they would win but..... 

Utter shite,who said it was a protest vote that went wrong?let me guess pro EU press that are whipping up a storm and readily seized upon by the remainers.

People voted for leave for a multitude of reasons depending on where they live and the impact on their lives whether that is immigration or the out of touch undemocratic way the EU works.People did not take the vote lightly and all this sour grapes about how the vote went is not helping.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

Except I'm not close to being a Marxist, cultural or otherwise; given your output here, I doubt you even understand what Marxism is so it doesn't surprise me you come out with this nonsense.  I agree with one thing...Brexit is just the start. 

Sneering again? You "doubt" I understand Marxism, and yet I probably know more about Marxism, Communism, Soviet history, Balkan history and 'national liberation theory' than anyone on this forum. That's not conceit, merely a statement of fact btw. Indeed, it seems that is you who fails to understand some quite basic ideological precepts, Cultural Marxism being the most prescient. 

I believe in the old maxim- know thine enemy. That's why I have studied Marxism, Zionism, Anarchism, Communism, Trotskyism, Maoism etc. 

I accept that you hold a diametrically opposed view. I earnestly believe that you, like the great majority of the 'plebeian' classes, have been thoroughly deceived and psychologically programmed. However, I can (and do) accept that you may sincerely hold these views. I don't resort to ad hominem attack, nor do I question your intelligence. 

But please continue to sneer, condescend and pontificate. Even as the ground shifts below your feet. God forbid that I cause you to be 'triggered' or in some way hamper your desperate virtue signalling. 

9dafa81c3c85b09e85acb31c9c51f1e216a174b8_1_600x375.jpg

15 hours ago, bornabear said:

Very true Corky.

The majority of Scots, like myself, who live outside Scotland, were against Independence and against Remain, the only difference was that we were given a vote on the Remain issue. 

The reason for being against those 2 issues was because we are living outside Scotland and can look into the goldfish bowl from the outside and having done so, we do not like what we are seeing, just as the rest of the World are doing.

We, the expats, sometimes laugh and sometimes cry when we see and read what is going on back home. Make no mistake, Scotland is turning into a Communist State and having done so, YOU will have no voice .......  unless you belong to the SNP.

I fail to see how Scots living abroad would vote to leave. Seems totally non-sensical to me, hence the reason i was firmly in the Remain camp.

31 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Sneering again? You "doubt" I understand Marxism, and yet I probably know more about Marxism, Communism, Soviet history, Balkan history and 'national liberation theory' than anyone on this forum.

LMAO...sure you do.

32 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I believe in the old maxim- know thine enemy. That's why I have studied Marxism, Zionism, Anarchism, Communism, Trotskyism, Maoism etc. 

Well at least your honest in admitting you are prejudiced (not that I  believe your knowledge claims).

Fact is you are a fuck-wit calling me a cultural Marxist. 

3 minutes ago, Briton said:

LMAO...sure you do.

Well at least your honest in admitting you are prejudiced (not that I  believe your knowledge claims).

Fact is you are a fuck-wit calling me a cultural Marxist. 

Being abusive to people yet expect people to take you serious ?

1 minute ago, RyanMac said:

Calling people names yet expect people to take you serious ?

I don't give a shit if people like that 'take me serious' [SIC] or not.  I wouldn't have called him anything if he didn't first start making accusations about what I'm about.

5 minutes ago, Briton said:

I don't give a shit if people like that 'take me serious' [SIC] or not.  I wouldn't have called him anything if he didn't first start making accusations about what I'm about.

So what are you about then?

5 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Wish bp9 and briton would fuck off to  holyrood or Westminster as they seem to know everything about politics. the 2 of use are wasted in ur current employment, away and see nazi Nick for work 

Holyrood yes, not Westminster, as it's too far away.

They would rather be governed from Brussels which is even further away btw.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha  - ex pats telling people who live here how it should be! :lol::lol: 

Wrong again pal, I'm not telling anyone "how it should be", I'm telling you how it IS.

But I'll give you 10 out of 10 for being consistently wrong.

Many of us ex pats, and thousands before us, took the King's/Queen's shilling to defend this Country and many perished by doing so, something that you and your ilk wouldn't do.

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Sneering again? You "doubt" I understand Marxism, and yet I probably know more about Marxism, Communism, Soviet history, Balkan history and 'national liberation theory' than anyone on this forum. That's not conceit, merely a statement of fact btw. Indeed, it seems that is you who fails to understand some quite basic ideological precepts, Cultural Marxism being the most prescient. 

I accept that you hold a diametrically opposed view. I earnestly believe that you, like the great majority of the 'plebeian' classes, have been thoroughly deceived and psychologically programmed. However, I can (and do) accept that you may sincerely hold these views. I don't resort to ad hominem attack, nor do I question your intelligence. 

But please continue to sneer, condescend and pontificate. Even as the ground shifts below your feet. God forbid that I cause you to be 'triggered' or in some way hamper your desperate virtue signalling. 

9dafa81c3c85b09e85acb31c9c51f1e216a174b8_1_600x375.jpg

Well said Corky and in such a graceful and polite way, but I doubt some folk will fully comprehend it.

I blame the schools.

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

I fail to see how Scots living abroad would vote to leave. Seems totally non-sensical to me, hence the reason i was firmly in the Remain camp.

It's called opinion pal, just because it differs from yours, does not make me non-sensical in any way, shape or form 

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

It's called opinion pal, just because it differs from yours, does not make me non-sensical in any way, shape or form 

I said "seems" not "is". Wasn't having a go,mate. Surely though you just have to look at the utter shambles that we are in back home to realise that we have maybe made a terrible choice. Britain is an absolute laughing stock across the world at the moment. The feeling I am getting over here is that people always looked up to us; now, however, that has vanished for good. The pound crashing, people with shares losing thousands overnight, with more losses to come; freedom of movement gone; more expensive  travel to euro zone countries; the cost of flights to rise sharply ( kiss goodbye to cheap ryanair flights). All this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg and things are probably going to get a lot, lot worse. All this based on false promises for the benefit of a few politicians. It's like one big nightmare!

2 hours ago, jim beam said:

Utter shite,who said it was a protest vote that went wrong?let me guess pro EU press that are whipping up a storm and readily seized upon by the remainers.

People voted for leave for a multitude of reasons depending on where they live and the impact on their lives whether that is immigration or the out of touch undemocratic way the EU works.People did not take the vote lightly and all this sour grapes about how the vote went is not helping.

It's my opinion!

i think many who voted leave never expected to win - hence that ( IMHO) makes it a protest vote - personally I was close to voting leave as I like the concept of a free market but hate the rampant federalism - I also hated the 'little englander' tone of many of the leave campaigners. 

17 hours ago, bornabear said:

Very true Corky.

The majority of Scots, like myself, who live outside Scotland, were against Independence and against Remain, the only difference was that we were given a vote on the Remain issue. 

The reason for being against those 2 issues was because we are living outside Scotland and can look into the goldfish bowl from the outside and having done so, we do not like what we are seeing, just as the rest of the World are doing.

We, the expats, sometimes laugh and sometimes cry when we see and read what is going on back home. Make no mistake, Scotland is turning into a Communist State and having done so, YOU will have no voice .......  unless you belong to the SNP.

The EU is a communist state with no election of members or voting on legislation, everything decided by commissars, and yet she talks of a independent Scotland with a voice in the EU, a downright lie. Its not only Scotland that is turning into a communist state, America also has the same problem as with other countries in the world.

The world is changing, there is no doubt about it and we need to pull together to weather the storm, the bubble is about to burst.