Club deck seating plan

Daryn

Evening all,

just got my season ticket for this year, and it's been a few year since I've saw in club deck so can't quite remember how the seating numbers work again.. 

As I done this online on the day of the launch the seat was picked for me, and I chose CD4, but it wouldn't show me a detailed lay out to where my specific seat is other than the section Cd4 being in the centre.

it is - CD4 row AC seat 161. My guess is that A is the furthest back row, and goes down to Z which is the row above the door where you would come out. So essentially the rear section of club deck, and then the front of the door would be AA, AB, AC down to AZ being the front row of club deck? 

Thanks for for any info. 

3 minutes ago, Daryn said:

Evening all,

just got my season ticket for this year, and it's been a few year since I've saw in club deck so can't quite remember how the seating numbers work again.. 

As I done this online on the day of the launch the seat was picked for me, and I chose CD4, but it wouldn't show me a detailed lay out to where my specific seat is other than the section Cd4 being in the centre.

it is - CD4 row AC seat 161. My guess is that A is the furthest back row, and goes down to Z which is the row above the door where you would come out. So essentially the rear section of club deck, and then the front of the door would be AA, AB, AC down to AZ being the front row of club deck? 

Thanks for for any info. 

Fuck me I've seldom sat in the club deck but that post was as complicated as fuck so thank fuck for that, hope they provided you with a map because that sounds like an orienteering run , go to aa then zz then y then fuck knows, welcome to RM but my brain is bleeding 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck me I've seldom sat in the club deck but that post was as complicated as fuck so thank fuck for that, hope they provided you with a map because that sounds like an orienteering run , go to aa then zz then y then fuck knows, welcome to RM but my brain is bleeding 

Aye me too; been doing my head in since I bought it; can't get through on the phone to ticket line to ask the question. 

2 minutes ago, Daryn said:

Aye me too; been doing my head in since I bought it; can't get through on the phone to ticket line to ask the question. 

A is the front row... after row Z it goes AA, AB, AC etc... So you'll be sitting in the rear of the CD.

27 minutes ago, Daryn said:

Evening all,

Thanks for for any info. 

Remember to go to Glasgow airport with your season ticket 2 hours before kick off from there you can get the helicopter up to your seat, oxygen mask and parachute are under the seat so you can jump around 5 o'clock as the pitch will be clear for you to land by then 

1 hour ago, Daryn said:

Evening all,

Thanks for for any info. 

Yip as others have said AC is the very back row. Same row as me actually. On the plus side it does give you the option of standing up. Hope you're not to tall or you might find the roof gets in the way. Oh, and you cant see the screens or very much of the other stands for that matter. Good view of the game, I like it.

2 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

What's CD7 like mate? Moving there myself for this coming season.

I think the view is brilliant. Even when the ball is down the Copland end you can still see clearly what's happening. Probably because we're so high up. It can be quiet at times with lots of empty seats but I'm sure that'll change for next season. Decent atmosphere when full. I'm sure that pic above was taken at the trophy presentation game against Alloa.

Only sat there once for the Dundee Utd Scottish cup semi final and thought the view was magnificent. Can see everything in clear view on the pitch.

Thought seat wouldn't be great cos heard people say to high etc but don't worry it's a brilliant view.

Always sat in Copland and happy there but if I was ever to move would be happy to go to Club Deck.

38 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Even better. This is from my seat in row AC but CD7

rowac.jpg

Club deck comes under a lot of criticism but that looks a great view......I have only sat in CD a few times and always enjoyed my view.