Nicky Clark Signs For Bury

Broxi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Could be a Premier League footballer in two years.

Aye, knowing our luck. That lad Hemmings at Dundee has done well.

Hope Nicky does well. It's probably the nearest team to me so happy about this myself. Been meaning to go and see them so good excuse now. Last time I meant to go end up cancelling it because it was in the local rags that Rangers were going to buy them out to get into England :lol:

Apart from the Hibs goal and the Killie goal I don't remember much and that is why he never made it, not good enough at hold up play, not good at anything solo and although he tried and tried and gave everything he had his final quality wasn't in the mould of what we expect 

At Rangers we demand 100% energy and determination and we got that from Clark so it is the reason I wish him all the best and hope he has a good career ahead of him

Gave his all, unlike many in Ally's regime.  Obviously a goal scorer as proved at QOTS, but the step up to Rangers was one step too far. 

Expect him to end up back here with a Championhip club again,or a lower SPL club. but would love to see him doing well down south with Bury. 

All the best to him.