Your genuine thoughts on lifting the title?

ready1873

Had a discussion with a few fellow bears at work on Friday and only myself said we will win the league. What is the view of RM?

We have brought in guys who do not accept failure and are shrewd operators. With the football we played last season, the added steel and experience (which were the lacking elements v HIVs), the new drive for Foderingham, lessons learnt and the feverish support, we WILL win this league.

And of course, Kenny Miller!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win the league, I said it 4 year ago, the first year we are back we will win it. If we don't, I wouldn't be disappointed as we have to remember where we were 2 seasons ago, it takes time to build the team we are after. Imagine we won a treble next year but :drool:

The rest of the teams in the top flight will be foolish to underestimate us I feel the players we currently have at our disposal (with probably some more to come) are much better quality than the majority of the players in the top flight.

I feel we have the quality and ability to win the league at the first time of asking.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Be happy as long as we don't get relegated in our first ever season in te top tier we will all be exuberant. 

Why even post such a umb thread, as Nico said at this club nothing else other than winning the league is acceptable. 

What's an 'umb thread' you fuckin particular prick.

Too early to say.

We need a striker and full back cover at least. I'd say then we were in with a shout against Delias squad.

I think Brenda is a better manager than Delia and if he brings in a few quality players then 2nd will be likelier outcome.

Big month for both us and them improving squads, in a couple of months we'll have a better idea of who has done it best (and we've started very well for the record)

I'm going to take my usual pessimistic view on this.

Don't think we can win it the first year round, would be delighted if we ran them pretty close.

Think we have made fantastic progress though, both on and off the field, which should give us a great chance of winning it the year after next (depending on how much the jungle jims spend).

Impossible to tell as we've brought in a lot of new players and no idea what impact they will have 

if they are the right people then yes 

we stand a better chance than last year already as we have some better options compared to the likes of Clark and Shiels but we still need a good striker and need to hope Hill is better than any of they two fuds at center half last season 

We're not favourites, but anything less than second would be pretty catastrophic. 

It's hard as a Bear to see anything less than first as anything less than a failure. That's the reality MW has to face.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Impossible to tell as we've brought in a lot of new players and no idea what impact they will have 

if they are the right people then yes 

we stand a better chance than last year already as we have some better options compared to the likes of Clark and Shiels but we still need a good striker and need to hope Hill is better than any of they two fuds at center half last season 

Find that a bit out of order. Wilson and Kiernan aren't 'fuds'.

I do agree about a striker though. A necessity as Miller probably wont play as often.

6 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Find that a bit out of order. Wilson and Kiernan aren't 'fuds'.

I do agree about a striker though. A necessity as Miller probably wont play as often.

Don't care if you find it out of order they cost us a cup final and countless other goals too