Your genuine thoughts on lifting the title?

ready1873

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we add a decent striker and perhaps another centre back we will finish on top, i honestly don't rate the scum or the sheep, but they may bring in some good players to strengthen their squads. The only thing is we might take time to gel.

After the Hibs game I was sceptical... as many would be, but the reality is we were never going to play in the Prem with the 2015/16 squad.  The squad we have now is the strongest we've had, in my opinion, since 2011.  Will winning it be tough? of course it will.. not because of Celtc but because the experience throughout the team to fight a challenge from start to finish is not there.

I believe we can win it... but it's going to take grit and humility as 433 will need to be adjusted at some points, especially if we're 1-0 up on 85 mins in a vital game.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Impossible to tell as we've brought in a lot of new players and no idea what impact they will have 

if they are the right people then yes 

we stand a better chance than last year already as we have some better options compared to the likes of Clark and Shiels but we still need a good striker and need to hope Hill is better than any of they two fuds at center half last season 

'Two fuds' - fking laughable! 

Hate - it's what you do best! 

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't care if you find it out of order they cost us a cup final and countless other goals too 

They also played a superb game v the mhanks. They aren't good enough at the top level I'll admit, but fuds they are not.

1 hour ago, torquay gers said:

I think if we finish top 3 this year I would be happy,,,,but if we can beat those cunts in every game, I would be more happy, and merry.

Fuck up!

We hold 2 world records for a reason pal. 

It's success or failure when you are a Bear. Might sound as if I am being harsh on you but you seem to ignore our history of winning and the passion of our fantastic support.

There have been seasons when we have won doubles and my heart has been broken that we didn't get a treble. We set high standards. Any cunt who mentions third place on here needs to rethink what team they support!

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Aye because calling someone a fud is shocking behaviour :lol: you're trying too hard to be offended. You think just cause someone played for us makes them infallible

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't care if you find it out of order they cost us a cup final and countless other goals too 

Harsh to single out Wilson and Kiernan for the loss of the cup. No cunt gets pass marks except Miller and Zelalem.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A reasonably thought out and constructive post by KAI. 

Your response by focusing on one aspect of it, a throw away line, and not even to remark on the jist of it, typifies your own narrow mindedness.

You get off on challenging any minute critisicm, probably to mask your inability to be objective on matters. Pitiful really. 

12 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

They also played a superb game v the mhanks. They aren't good enough at the top level I'll admit, but fuds they are not.

Who is good enough at the top level... in Scotland? Andrew Consadine? Dedryck Boyata? Efe Ambrose? I'm not sure if any centre back in the world would look good when, at times, there's just the two of them at the back. The real issue is the system we play or more probable the positional awareness of the players immediately round them.

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Aye, for about a month.

That's all we will need, i think we will be top of the table going to the beggerdome in September and a wee result there then who knows, Centre half and striker are a must, and must be quality not just bodies for the squad 

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Who is good enough at the top level... in Scotland? Andrew Consadine? Dedryck Boyata? Efe Ambrose? I'm not sure if any centre back in the world would look good when, at times, there's just the two of them at the back. The real issue is the system we play or more probable the positional awareness of the players immediately round them.

Give us Chiellini and Bonucci then I'll tell you.

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Give us Chiellini and Bonucci then I'll tell you.

I'm genuinely so out of touch with football outside of Rangers that I don't know who you're talking about.

How about Franco Baresi and Mathias Sammer?

To answer your question BTW, aye we'll win the league. Celtic just won the league and seriously ask yourself, who and how good is their best player? Griffiths? A semi-decent Hibs player at best.

38 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

They still cost us the 2 goals against Celtic .. free headers, in their area at set-pieces. Absolute fuds the more I think on it.

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That's all we will need, i think we will be top of the table going to the beggerdome in September and a wee result there then who knows, Centre half and striker are a must, and must be quality not just bodies for the squad 

How fucking good would that be????

A good start to the season and the pressure on them would be huge.