Former Players

sergi1980

4 hours ago, sergi1980 said:

Richard Gough ?

Gough's return was actually unsuccessful, failing to secure 10 in a row & blowing the cup final, having done the hard work by putting the scum out in the semi.

Although he did manage a winner against them along the way.

6 hours ago, HG5 said:

Gough's return was actually unsuccessful, failing to secure 10 in a row & blowing the cup final, having done the hard work by putting the scum out in the semi.

Although he did manage a winner against them along the way.

November 8 at Ibrox in the 29th minute, Gough had already hit the post from a corner following a thunderbolt from Gazza, then The Goalie made 2 wonder saves in the space of a minute, Regi Blinker fucked it up and Stuart McCall just inside their half slips a brilliant pass to Laudrup who is wide right...Laudrup skins that fuckwit Mahe with a dummy, whips the ball into Gough about 10 yards from goal, who first times it into the far corner of the net past Gould.

I'm up in the club deck cuddling a female steward and Gough is doing the "Raising the roof" celebrations to the Govan and the filth in the broomie are fucking ready to commit suicide......What a birthday present that day was, :pipe::beer1::21:

***** I still reckon we were denied a stonewaller when Negri got pushed in the back by either McKay or Rieper.

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

November 8 at Ibrox in the 29th minute, Gough had already hit the post from a corner following a thunderbolt from Gazza, then The Goalie made 2 wonder saves in the space of a minute, Regi Blinker fucked it up and Stuart McCall just inside their half slips a brilliant pass to Laudrup who is wide right...Laudrup skins that fuckwit Mahe with a dummy, whips the ball into Gough about 10 yards from goal, who first times it into the far corner of the net past Gould.

I'm up in the club deck cuddling a female steward and Gough is doing the "Raising the roof" celebrations to the Govan and the filth in the broomie are fucking ready to commit suicide......What a birthday present that day was, :pipe::beer1::21:

***** I still reckon we were denied a stonewaller when Negri got pushed in the back by either McKay or Rieper.

Great story