Dave King Response #8 - Ally McCoist

Ace

there was always something in the head that Ally wouldn't be cut out to manage usĀ getting pumped out both champions league and Europa league was awful and that was just the start of it. Opening up a 15? point lead over them and we managed to throw it away by Christmas. Then we were served up the fuckin god awful football under him which just got worse and worse I can pick out maybe 5 games maximum where we actually played well under Ally. The fact he couldn't manage isn't the problem, Its the taking of money until he had another job lined up, penny shares and the fact it was portrayed that he had helped rangers by terminating his contract.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Blinkers of a fan.

You are expecting a man to give up his only source of income while he has a young family after dealing with the worst shit for 4 years in it.Ā 

Hypocrite. If half the circumstances McCoist went through happened in your job, I'd put money on your response to being 'fuck it' and ensuring you got what you were entitled to.

Ā 

You're talking as if he's skint & that's aw he's got :lol:

"If half the circumstances McCoist went through happened in your job, I'd put money on your response to being 'fuck it' and ensuring you got what you were entitled to."

True. However, my job isn't at the club I fell in love with and remain to this day.

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

You're talking as if he's skint & that's aw he's got :lol:

"If half the circumstances McCoist went through happened in your job, I'd put money on your response to being 'fuck it' and ensuring you got what you were entitled to."

True. However, my job isn't at the club I fell in love with and remain to this day.

NaĆÆve. For managers and players it is a job, they stopped being fans. Work and wages would come first.

Argue he has millions already but if true then he has a millionaires lifestyle.Ā 

If you owned your own house,Ā you would give up your wages because you had moneyĀ and could move to a council house? Would you?

Its all relative and in the end fans see it from a fan perspective and can't see it from a professional perspective.Ā 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You just don't get it do you.Ā 

You think because they scored a few goals or made a few saves it gives them the right to treat the club and the fans with total contempt.Ā 

Ā 

Again you're posting utter nonsense, no one is defending Goram's actions,Ā especially not myself, neither am I defending Ally's record as a manager but there is a world of difference between getting overpaid by your employers and as in Goram's case taking cash directly from fans and then failing to show up orĀ reimburse them.

Trying to claim both situations are the same is bonkers.

Ā 

Ā 

28 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Again you're posting utter nonsense, no one is defending Goram's actions,Ā especially not myself, neither am I defending Ally's record as a manager but there is a world of difference between getting overpaid by your employers and as in Goram's case taking cash directly from fans and then failing to show up orĀ reimburse them.

Ā 

Ā 

Whilst i agree with you there is a world of difference, its like choosing between someone doing a shite on your face and someone pissing all over you. (tu)

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Ā 

Ā 

:lol:Ā I'll leave you to your hero's.Ā 

You deserve each other.Ā 

22 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Because they are both guilty of money grabbing from fans who as always are the ones that had to put up with their antics. Ā Neither is acceptable. (tu)

Can you not just tell me what Ally did that makes it acceptable to sayĀ he is no better than Goram?

Ā 

4 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Sorry, i thought i said I agreed with you there was a difference. (tu)Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, TheLawMan said:

Because they are both guilty of money grabbing from fans who as always are the ones that had to put up with their antics. Ā Neither is acceptable. (tu)

Thanks for explaining the difference by statingĀ they were both guilty of the same thing.

10 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Ā 

Thanks for explaining the difference by statingĀ they were both guilty of the same thing.

Oh for the love of God. do yourself a favour and read the actual comments instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion for a change.

I clearly said i agreed with you there was a world of a difference.

My second reply was in relation to you asking me to explain why one is like shiting on your face and one is like pissing on you. dohĀ 

If he had been sacked, as he should have been, we would not be having this conversation.

Admin saved him, then no one had the balls to sack him.Ā 

Christ, Strachan and Lennon walked away from jobs. It fucking galls me to think that they can walk away with dignity and a so called legend took the money off the club he "loved" to the bitter end. Sickens me to the core.Ā 

Compare and contrast. Then defend him.Ā