Murica

EMRFC

28 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Thoughts?

Heres mine - This American guy is a prickĀ and needs to shut up.

image.png

Absolute fucking helmet. I genuinely refuse to even entertain the opinion of somebody from a nation that calls a poofed up version of rugby football and calls football soccer.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm more than happy for England to get the fixture but first they need toĀ grant us entryĀ in to their cash cow leagues.Ā  How is it in the interest of Scottish football to sell off its biggest fixture?Ā  If they're going to give each club Ā£10m I might see the point but telling us it's in our own best interest is a fucking joke.Ā  Tell 'em to fuck off :lol:

Dying? Both clubs are looking at record Seasin Ticket sales ffs.

There'sĀ Ā more interest now than ever.

Us hoping we can beat the Mhanky mob and then there's the Ā smellys obsession with all things Rangers.

interest this upcoming season will be at an all time high.

9 minutes ago, BlueGates said:

Guaranteed there will be a game abroad within 5 years. 100k stadium and a shed load of cash. Why not exploit it.Ā 

I buy a season ticket to see my team at Ibrox, if what you are saying is going to happen then why not just move Rangers toĀ where the money is and sod the fans, who are the heart and soul of the club.Ā Secondly every move out of Scotland has been met with derision from everybody within the game and rightly so because we are not talking about football anymore we are talking about greed to fill the pockets of everybody in the game and not the fans. You may be right about it happening but for me I will stop going to second class games.

27 minutes ago, BlueGates said:

Guaranteed there will be a game abroad within 5 years. 100k stadium and a shed load of cash. Why not exploit it.Ā 

Doubt it.

What makes the game special is the rivalry of the fans at the game. Can't see 100k Rangers and Celtic fans travelling abroad together for a game....England/Russia would be like a tea party in comparison.

Who really cares what an American thinks.

When.

Donald Trump is actually a candidate for President.Ā 

They actually think their gun laws are right, " The only way to stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun. " FFS.

If you read the article it's about the rivalry being dented abroad, not at home. It also Ā goes on to talk about other clubs like napolI etc who are also struggling.Ā 

Talks about a napolI fan who's kids are growing up supporting barca or some suiteĀ 

I have a better idea.Ā 

We'll set up a team in the MLS or whatever it's called. The plastics do the same. Hey presto- The Old Firm in US and A. They can base themselves in some Irish American crap hole and we'll set up shop in some random place like Las Vegas or somewhere.Ā 

Sorted.

America, where Club "rivalries" are manufactured by the league, where there's club appointed singing groups :lol: the less they have to do with football outside the US the better.

Ā 

:lol::lol:

5OSLvPb.jpg

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

America, where Club "rivalries" are manufactured by the league, where there's club appointed singing groups :lol: the less they have to do with football outside the US the better.

Ā 

:lol::lol:

5OSLvPb.jpg

Always relevant. America has a lot to answer for.

Ā 

Ā 

On 6/26/2016 at 6:03 PM, EMRFC said:

Thoughts?

Heres mine - This American guy is a prickĀ and needs to shut up.

image.png

That's some hefty amount of stupid there, and God knows I've seen a helluva lot of it living over here.

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

That's some hefty amount of stupid there, and God knows I've seen a helluva lot of it living over here.

Can you imagine if we were in some competition against them and it was played in America? All the daft yanks bringing their weans with their foam fingers and pom-poms to sing "lets go team" and then they turn round the corner to see a bunch of pissed up Scottish folk singing about being up to the knees in each others blood and battering fuck out of each other :lol:

Yanks are fucking hilarious, I love going on the soccer sub on reddit and watching them all get in a rage every time someone laughs at their fans or when they try to compare Euro football culture with American sports culture :lol: or when theyre talking to someone whos been an Arsenal ST holder for 20 years and they go "how can you say im not a fan, im as much of a fan as you, i watch the games every saturday with my jersey on supporting the team!" :lol: when they chose to support Arsenal like 2 years ago. I love that shit, comedy gold.