Mark Warburton Sky Sports Interview - Expects signing this week who's at the Euros, with 2 or 3 more to follow

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All positive. Think it's the ex Killie boy Hodson who can provide RB and LB cover.

Interesting point about  being ready for Aug 6th. We play Motherwell and other competitive games before then but it appears his view is they are part of pre season rather than important in their own right. Can't argue with that, as much as I'll want and expect to win. The league must be the absolute priority. 

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

All positive. Think it's the ex Killie boy Hodson who can provide RB and LB cover.

Interesting point about  being ready for Aug 6th. We play Motherwell and other competitive games before then but it appears his view is they are part of pre season rather than important in their own right. Can't argue with that, as much as I'll want and expect to win. The league must be the absolute priority. 

The bit that interests me was his comment about somebody who is away at the Euros.....for fuck sake, don't tell me we are going to sign Willie Collum?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Do we need to?

No

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If it's Hodson I'll be a wee bit underwhelmed. Good news there's still another 2 or 3 after that. Surely one's gotta be a top class striker.

Tbh we need players who can come in and improve the first team. If we don't get 2/3 of those types it's very disappointing.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

No

Tbh we need players who can come in and improve the first team. If we don't get 2/3 of those types it's very disappointing.

Agreed. I'm seriously on the fence regarding our transfer business so far. Got some concerns but I could be way off the mark and they could all be absolute gems. Just need to wait and see.

9 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I would think Hodson as cover for both full backs a CB and a striker and if the money / player available then someone to compete for wide right on the forward line 

Forrester, O'Halloran, McKay, Miller, Waghorn and to a lesser extent Walsh will all be competing for that position.