Mr Johnstone

dougie76

Thats a nice story to bring  a bit of light to the dark political climes we have now!

But got to admit it was a bit weird seeing my name as a title on here :) AND weird (having lived in England all my life) for it to be based in Springburn where my grandma lived (although that side of the family were not Johnstone's)...... brings back some good memories of dipping me toes in Hogganfield Loch as a kid!

5 minutes ago, desman75 said:

Thats a nice story to bring  a bit of light to the dark political climes we have now!

But got to admit it was a bit weird seeing my name as a title on here :) AND weird (having lived in England all my life) for it to be based in Springburn where my grandma lived (although that side of the family were not Johnstone's)...... brings back some good memories of dipping me toes in Hogganfield Loch as a kid!

1014093_0f3d219f.jpgHogganfield Loch 06.jpghogganfield_loch02141g.jpg

It's not a "nice wee story" at all ... they are using us to political point score because, like so many other people, politicians and media outlets in Scotland can't accept the Brexit result and are now tugging at the heart strings. It's a pathetic story actually.

Why not just run a wee story to help the guy out and get him reunited .. why have Brexit linked into it?

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not a "nice wee story" at all ... they are using us to political point score because, like so many other people, politicians and media outlets in Scotland can't accept the Brexit result and are now tugging at the heart strings. It's a pathetic story actually.

Why not just run a wee story to help the guy out and get him reunited .. why have Brexit linked into it?

Thats papers for you? but that doesn't take away from the fact that this is still a nice story.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also what the fuck does an asian have to do with the brexit? Aisians are not effected by the brexit.

Would love to see one of these storys for them lol 

Mr connolly said he would take me to a game but instead would touch me, I would like to trace him so.I can get a compo claim in to buy by season ticket at the tattie dome coz iv spent all my.money on school uniforms

What a load old shite this is. It's dreamed up propaganda. It's trying to implant in the mind of the reader that there's no such thing as race and we are all one. The SNP's slogan being, One Scotland, many cultures. This will be them getting the propaganda out for a massive influx of foreign invaders. When the fuck has the media ever wrote about us in a positive light in recent years ffs. We can see through this shite all day long ya Commie bastards!

"READ MORE: Nicola Sturgeon: As First Minister, I have a duty to respond to the overwhelming vote for Remain north of the border"

3 times that shite is through the article anawl. As if that's the fucking truth. It's there to have people believe it's the truth. No way Scotland voted to stay in the EU. It's total bollocks. Even all the tarriers I know voted to get out. It's a stitch up.

Tell the same lie enough times and it becomes the truth eh...

"He's a white skinned white-haired Rangers fan..... This is the very same media that will never tell you the race of a rapist if he's an immigrant. They will leave that part out and have the reader assume he was white. So the people don't oppose to more of the fucker being brought in. 

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Also what the fuck does an asian have to do with the brexit? Aisians are not effected by the brexit.

Would love to see one of these storys for them lol 

Mr connolly said he would take me to a game but instead would touch me, I would like to trace him so.I can get a compo claim in to buy by season ticket at the tattie dome coz iv spent all my.money on school uniforms

Bit of a racist assumption there! How do you know that he didnt migrate from France? Just assume that because he is Asian that he must have come from Pakistan???

Here fishy fishy fishy!

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bit of a racist assumption there! How do you know that he didnt migrate from France? Just assume that because he is Asian that he must have come from Pakistan???

Here fishy fishy fishy!

I initially thought India, then Malyasian, then maybe naw, must be Indonesian - or a Tamil tiger frum Sri Lanka. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Here fishy fishy fishy!

I would guess an asian emigrating in the 60s would most likely of came from an asian country. I never said pakistan for all we know he could be chinese.

I cant see how making an assumption is racist.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I would guess an asian emigrating in the 60s would most likely of came from an asian country. I never said pakistan for all we know he could be chinese.

I cant see how making an assumption is racist.

Calm your jets fannybaws.

You could have at least said that his dad migrated prior to us joining the EU and freedom of movement kicking in. Instead your racist views have sent you off on a tangent where you are claiming you now meant that he was probably Chinese. What you really mean was that the story mentioned 'asian' and 'corner shop' so you went full BNP on the poor lad from Pakistan.

Just leave race out of it. He is a fellow Rangers fan.

Surely you must realise im winding you up by this stage.........

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Here fishy fishy fishy!

I think I definitely remember Mr Rashid's Croissant shop in Hawthorn Street.  Best Patiserrie in Springburn.

I believe he went out of business during the notorious Glasgow Baguette wars. 

Bloody Euros! :p20:

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Calm your jets fannybaws.

You could have at least said that his dad migrated prior to us joining the EU and freedom of movement kicking in. Instead your racist views have sent you off on a tangent where you are claiming you now meant that he was probably Chinese. What you really mean was that the story mentioned 'asian' and 'corner shop' so you went full BNP on the poor lad from Pakistan.

Just leave race out of it. He is a fellow Rangers fan.

Surely you must realise im winding you up by this stage.........

Not once have I went on a racist rant. All I said is he is asian, asia is not in the european union so why would the brexit effect him. I couldnt care where he is from and il be happy for him if he finds his guy. I just dont understand why the story got linked to the brexit

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not once have I went on a racist rant. All I said is he is asian, asia is not in the european union so why would the brexit effect him. I couldnt care where he is from and il be happy for him if he finds his guy. I just dont understand why the story got linked to the brexit

At least be honest....

You think that he is trying to track him down because you think he wants to rob the old guy. You think that he sees the old guy as a senile old fool and will try to take his pension off him because thats what all the foreigners do.

Come on to fuck man! If you take the bait on this one then ill begin to feel guilty!!!!

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

At least be honest....

You think that he is trying to track him down because you think he wants to rob the old guy. You think that he sees the old guy as a senile old fool and will try to take his pension off him because thats what all the foreigners do.

Come on to fuck man! If you take the bait on this one then ill begin to feel guilty!!!!

Are you on fucking acid mate? You obviously have issues!

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: your just mr angry about everything!