We were just a little pleased for the underdogs.

I can understand their reaction as the likes of Gary Lineker and lots of the English media have treated  them and Northern Ireland with contempt. The arrogance of the commentators just before Iceland scored their first is the main reason I like many others want to see the English national team fail. He basically said that Iceland are an inferior team that are just setup to defend literally 15 seconds before Iceland equalised.

I am not anti-English and have a lot of goods friends that are English, but I can't stand the hype surrounding their team as they have no reason whatsoever to believe that they can win a major tournament.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nothing wrong with the way England celebrated, surely?

Wouldnt say there was anything wrong with it but i could understand the welsh players being a bit pissed off when they have lost in the last minute then turn round and the oppositions coach and half their squad have charged half the lengh of the pitch too celebrate (i know i would be pissed off , although they havent actually done wrong)

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wouldnt say there was anything wrong with it but i could understand the welsh players being a bit pissed off when they have lost in the last minute then turn round and the oppositions coach and half their squad have charged half the lengh of the pitch too celebrate (i know i would be pissed off , although they havent actually done wrong)

The Welsh would've done the same mate, everybody in England's boots would've.

Look at Italy v Belguim.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The Welsh would've done the same mate, everybody in England's boots would've.

Look at Italy v Belguim.

Yeah i dont think they done anything wrong but i think if i was in the welsh guys shoes then i would have been pissed off and thinking , we will see who gets the last laugh cunts 

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Ffs how is it a riddy?, these guys are competitive, they've lost to that England team in harsh circumstances, did the English hold back on their celebrations?

Poe faced wankers grudging them a bit of entertainment.

England scored a last minute winner against them, completely different.

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah i dont think they done anything wrong but i think if i was in the welsh guys shoes then i would have been pissed off and thinking , we will see who gets the last laugh cunts 

Celebrations like that are quality, full team together, if they never celebrated like that I would've thought they were strange.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Celebrations like that are quality, full team together, if they never celebrated like that I would've thought they were strange.

Yeah they are , unless your the team its against , im sure it was livi who done it after they got a draw against us at ibrox and i remember wishing they would all die , maybe im just an angry / moany bastard 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah they are , unless your the team its against , im sure it was livi who done it after they got a draw against us at ibrox and i remember wishing they would all die , maybe im just an angry / moany bastard 

Hurts me aye, but couldn't hold anything against anybody for it and wouldn't blame them for it.