Subway Suspension.

Ace

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a complete shambles on Saturday, I waited for about 20 minutes there and 4 busses came and went and all terminated at Govan rather than Ibrox as the were supposed to, each one just said wait for the bus behind etc, and one bus let about 5 people on then the driver just shut the doors and fucked off, which was when I gave up and got a taxi, which is exactly what I'll do this week as the service is absolute bollocks 

19 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I spoke to a couple of SPT staff and they have been told to be prepared for a return to normal subway services for the weekend, although it is by no means certain that the work will be complete on time.

Cheers for the update. We normally taxi to the WRC before game and subway back to town after. Might be a taxi both ways this time. Will wait and see. 

On 1 August 2016 at 4:29 PM, 1690tamRFC said:

It was a complete shambles on Saturday, I waited for about 20 minutes there and 4 busses came and went and all terminated at Govan rather than Ibrox as the were supposed to, each one just said wait for the bus behind etc, and one bus let about 5 people on then the driver just shut the doors and fucked off, which was when I gave up and got a taxi, which is exactly what I'll do this week as the service is absolute bollocks 

Should have walked from Govan lazy bassa!

22 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Doesn't look like opening until Monday at the earliest 

As in Monday coming? They said two weeks so would expect it to open 15th at earliest.

2 hours ago, markem said:

Mate is that a fact?

FS. plan b scuppered

Yes definitely, first I knew about it was when I walked through the tunnel on Thursday on way to work. Absolute nightmare.