Your favourite day supporting the Gers

ready1873

Not necessarily the best performance or result, but what day stands out to you?

For me the game we won 3-1 at the Tattiedome is the one. Hooper scored at HT and some feared the worse, but a barnstorming response and a Miller double silenced the mhanks.

It was a beautiful day. We had a terrific prematch session then ended up wrecked in the city centre afterwards.

There's been a lot of bigger games but that day always stood out for me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The semi final last year. Nothing will come close to the jubilation when Rogic skied that penalty.

Was brilliant but prematch was fucked for me as I was sweating for a ticket till the last minute.

Rangers vs East Stirlingshire 2012.

Was the first home game of the season after one of the shittiest summers ever, just enjoyed being back seeing the familiar faces round about me, loads of people who I had rarely spoke with but shared a laugh with over the years with the same expression of relief on their faces.

Spent a good few months wondering what was going to happen to us and if we would have a club at all to support.

Best piss up/ sash bash  ive had has got to be Manchester, just masses of blue brothers having fun in the sun, i hope we get to top that.

My first ever game i went to has got to be up there aswell all those years ago (early 80's) against Clydebank.

And not forgetting, beating the orks at the piggery at new year when bomber jumped the advertising boards.

Fuck!!.. i love being a bear!

Best piss up/ sash bash  ive had has got to be Manchester, just masses of blue brothers having fun in the sun, i hope we get to top that.

My first ever game i went to has got to be up there aswell all those years ago (early 80's) against Clydebank.

And not forgetting, beating the orks at the piggery at new year when bomber jumped the advertising boards.

Fuck!!.. i love being a bear!

Dynamo Kiev 2-0 at Ibrox. We made Europe take notice that night.

Sheffield Wednesday friendly for a different reason though. So many scaremongering stories prior to matchday that the big bad Rangers fans would cause bother, driven by the usual suspects no doubt.

The reality; We showed that night why every other club's supporters pale by comparison. Our fans making friends with Wednesday fans during the match and in the boozers, touching tribute to Lee Rigby. The thousands of light's from the Wednesday fans phones as they ignored the match to video the Bears 90 min party.

Next year when we win 55, then the year after when we win the Champions League. On a serious note when we smashed Killie within the first 10 minutes that was excellent, or when we won the league at CP. There's too many to choose from tbh, but I'm not complaining.