Mark warburton taking on England manager

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Is there any truth to the idea of Mark taking up the England managers job. Been a lot of shit on Twitter and face book about it. Anyone know any answers. 

Sometimes I think we over estimate his position in the pecking order 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Heard tonight it's a done deal and John Eustace will replace  Rooney as captain.

huge if true..

Obviously a load of pish.  MW has accepted the job on a part time basis, will continue to manage Rangers and Joey Barton is to be installed as the new captain of England.   Declan O'Pishmasel told me on twitter.

Of course it's true ... I've just read on twitter that CFC support have the EXCLUSIVE news that MW contract talks have broken down & announcement of his departure will be tomorrow (right after he's taken training in USA camp !!)

Done deal. He will honour his contract at Ibrox, but will do the England job as a homer on Sunday afternoons and one night a week when we are not playing. Chris Hill will also be announced as his part time transport executive/chauffeur  and Joey Barton currently negotiating with the English FA and Facebook to spend some time during lunch breaks as media and PR rep. 

David King will announce this in "Response Number 13" tomorrow at midday.

Warbs could do a better job part time that Roy -- I have no fucking clue -- Hodgson.  Not sure if anyone caught a glimpse of Hodgson vs Iceland on the touchline -- biting his fingernails.. looking totally clueless.  

But no... Mark is not in the picture (tu)   Get a grip OP. 

6 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Sometimes I think we over estimate his position in the pecking order 

I think we are guilty of that although any manager anywhere in pro football could have matched the England managers performances over the last 20 plus years, given the player pool and every whim catered for they have been shite.

Same as our "journey" anyone could have got us 4th tier to prem.

Wake up on a Sunday - gutted at the news MW has left us for the lesser job of England manager - MW said 'I just want to do it for the glory!' 

Oh wait 'it's the INTERNET' what next ' ... THE SUN SAYS...? 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I think we are guilty of that although any manager anywhere in pro football could have matched the England managers performances over the last 20 plus years, given the player pool and every whim catered for they have been shite.

Same as our "journey" anyone could have got us 4th tier to prem.

Er, one manager couldn't........