Charleston Battery

9 hours ago, Darius72 said:

7th July,00:30

9 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Thanks m8, I presume that's uk time am ?

Think it will kick off at midnight here? Their website says a 7pm kickoff and we are 5 hours ahead I think.

Just now, Smile said:

It will all be just working on things at the moment and getting fit i suppose players getting to know each other as well.

Just had a look, 3rd level on the pyramid according to wiki, although it seems they can't go any higher or lower, can't get relegated or promoted.

4 minutes ago, No.12 said:

Just had a look, 3rd level on the pyramid according to wiki, although it seems they can't go any higher or lower, can't get relegated or promoted.

What a weird set up, what motivates a team if there's no Promotion or relegation.

20 hours ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

Which subscription for RTV allows you to watch friendly fixtures live (£5 or £12)?

I actually want to know the same thing? Can Rangers TV get you all games that are not broadcast on TV? I think I saw a comment somewhere saying if you use the Puffin browser then you can watch the games as it thinks you are outside the UK?

19 hours ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

Fair enough, but, hypothetically, let's say that someone wanted to subscribe to help the club while getting to watch any friendly games that would be eligible?

If king is true to his word regarding the quality of RTV then yes , but as it is it ain't good enough , wen the likes of aberdeen , hearts , hibs and a good few more have a decent quality 

1 hour ago, lutonblue said:

If king is true to his word regarding the quality of RTV then yes , but as it is it ain't good enough , wen the likes of aberdeen , hearts , hibs and a good few more have a decent quality 

The stuff they have been firing up on YouTube has been excellent, and the general social media aspects have been light years ahead of what it was previously. With RTV going HD for matches soon then it will look much better again.

4 hours ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

The stuff they have been firing up on YouTube has been excellent, and the general social media aspects have been light years ahead of what it was previously. With RTV going HD for matches soon then it will look much better again.

(tu)

Has it actually been announced that RTV will be showing the Friendly Live? or will it be like last year when the actual American clubs YouTube Channel managed to broadcast the game better than RTV ?