Mikel Arteta retires

G.E.C.

Good luck to him, hopefully he isn't teaching players to take corners though or we will see a new generation of cunts who cant get their corners past the first man.

A guy who dealt with his homesickness superbly after he had a bad bout at Ibrox but the doctors managed to sort it at Arsenal for him .

On another note, he scored a penalty against Dunfermline THAT day and if I could have got onto the park I would probably have made love to him there and then so will always be grateful.

6 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Good luck to him, hopefully he isn't teaching players to take corners though or we will see a new generation of cunts who cant get their corners past the first man.

A guy who dealt with his homesickness superbly after he had a bad bout at Ibrox but the doctors managed to sort it at Arsenal for him .

On another note, he scored a penalty against Dunfermline THAT day and if I could have got onto the park I would probably have made love to him there and then so will always be grateful.

Oh so it's ok for us to invade the park and rape our players but as soon as opposition fans invade and assault our players we are up in arms, I know what option I'd prefer.

Naw not rape you buggerer.

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Oh so it's ok for us to invade the park and rape our players but as soon as opposition fans invade and assault our players we are up in arms, I know what option I'd prefer.

Naw not rape you buggerer.

I'm only human, and we all get a bit exuberant sometimes!

13 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Unfair. 

It was his first move abroad and he was a young boy when he moved to Glasgow, you can't hold that against him. 

He was in France with PSG for 18 months before he signed for us.

29 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

He was in France with PSG for 18 months before he signed for us.

He left Glasgow homesick then went to Everton 6 months later and has been in England ever since 

3 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

He adapted, he got older, maybe he enjoyed Liverpool better than Glasgow. Only he knows.

Sounds like it could have been the fear of being raped on matchdays that drove him away.

30 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

I stand corrected.

It was his first move to the UK then, he was still young and he got homesick, it happens.

Living in Paris while young was surely a big thing for him at the time. 

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

He adapted, he got older, maybe he enjoyed Liverpool better than Glasgow. Only he knows.

You don't leave Glasgow if your homesick to go back home to spain then go to Liverpool 6 months later 

i think mikel was telling a wee fib there