Lorenzo Amoruso Absolutely Slaughters Dick Advocaat on Rangers’ Website

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Waits 13 years to bleat about a former manager, boring !

Lorenzo say that obviously you have never read LA Confidential.

And what Lorenzo say is correct; and Lorenzo say Advocaat was a Dick.

And a chronic underachiever. Dick was given everything in terms of the biggest budget ever in Scottish football and still managed to be an absolute shambles in Europe and utterly capitulated to Martin O'Neill who played him and his ego like a fiddle. Alex McLeish came in and turned it around in a nanosecond with no problems, before Murray started to pull the rug from under him.

I know a lot of Dick fanboys on here have the opposite opinion but history doesn't lie. In terms of the budget offered (which, let's not forget, almost put us under) Advocaat was a massive flop. He was up against John Barnes ( :lol: ) and the decrepit pensioner Jo Venglos when he won trophies before he threw in the towel. McLeish, on the other hand, won a treble against one of the strongest sides in Old Firm history and managed to get out of the Champions League group stages (something which Advocaat shamefully could not).

Walter Smith done far more in Europe with a smaller budget and people on here call him everything under the sun. Well, I call him the Divine Cardigan and he was the one who signed the legend Lorenzo.

Advocaat under Murray's watch was the major catastrophe in our history. Lorenzo is right. Lorenzo say fucking deal with it.

Lorenzo say Advocaat signed Konterman to try and replace me. Nuff said.

Lorenzo is a Rangers legend. History will remember Advocaat for all the wrong reasons.

3 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

And a chronic underachiever. Dick was given everything in terms of the biggest budget ever in Scottish football and still managed to be an absolute shambles in Europe and utterly capitulated to Martin O'Neill who played him and his ego like a fiddle. Alex McLeish came in and turned it around in a nanosecond with no problems, before Murray started to pull the rug from under him.

I know a lot of Dick fanboys on here have the opposite opinion but history doesn't lie. In terms of the budget offered (which, let's not forget, almost put us under) Advocaat was a massive flop. He was up against John Barnes ( :lol: ) and the decrepit pensioner Jo Venglos when he won trophies before he threw in the towel. McLeish, on the other hand, won a treble against one of the strongest sides in Old Firm history and managed to get out of the Champions League group stages (something which Advocaat shamefully could not).

Walter Smith done far more in Europe with a smaller budget and people on here call him everything under the sun. Well, I call him the Divine Cardigan and he was the one who signed the legend Lorenzo.

Advocaat under Murray's watch was the major catastrophe in our history. Lorenzo is right. Lorenzo say fucking deal with it.

Lorenzo is a Rangers legend. History will remember Advocaat for all the wrong reasons.

Some amout of bullshit for one post, well done?

Club website fishing for hits 

Deserved to be stripped of captaincy his performances that season were pathetic especially Monaco game which stopped us getting next stage of cl. 

Ferguson was very young but wasn't phased by it and thrived on it pre Blackburn imo. 

Only the players know but dick did seem to be petty and you need that balance between hard but fair. His record was shocking when oneil took over

9 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Yes I read his book, years ago BTW, however your missing the point, it was news then and history now, no one gives a fuck now. 

True story about the back ground team, i was in Ibrox regularly supplying Access platforms and the maintenance manager hated DA. We were walking through the corridors when he heard the footsteps and we detoured through the changing rooms, not a well liked man at all.