Would you pay to upgrade your seat

DrFunke

Over the last few seasons in GF6 ive noticed the seats have degraded considerably ans been badly bleached by the sun. 

In chatting to my mate who sits next to me i mentioned is happily pay a one off cost to get the seat upgraded to have a bit of a cushion on arse and backrest which remains for the duration of my ST. Could also be a good way for club to make a few quid as surely they could do this on the cheap.

Thoughts ?

1 minute ago, DrFunke said:

Over the last few seasons in GF6 ive noticed the seats have degraded considerably ans been badly bleached by the sun. 

In chatting to my mate who sits next to me i mentioned is happily pay a one off cost to get the seat upgraded to have a bit of a cushion on arse and backrest which remains for the duration of my ST. Could also be a good way for club to make a few quid as surely they could do this on the cheap.

Thoughts ?

It's not a bad idea.

The only downside would be it's either all or nothing, would look like a patchwork quilt otherwise.

Glad a few folk seem to think its a good idea... next up im suggesting 'table' service for pie and bovrils ;)

But seriously, wonder if its something anyone on here could put to the club at a forum or have someones ear.

12 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

Thoughts ?

Eh no, that's the Job of mr £50 million King

Load of Nancy boys going to the football these days. Pay to get your seat upgraded because it's a bit faded? Fs who even notices these things.

And as the above poster says if any seats are knackered then the club should be replacing them before the season starts 

My seat has a crack in it as well.

i think would be good to replace them all with a more vibrant blue. Also paint the concourses and the steps in between the seats used to be white and blue, looked cracking on TV. Now they just look grey.

I pay my money for a season ticket in an all seated stadium. If there is a problem with said seat I would report it and expect it to be fitted at the cost of the club. I am 2nd row from the back so most games I am stood up so doesn't affect me but I am sure folk can put up without a soft seat for not even 2 hours. The only place I find uncomfortable in the stadium is the club deck but that's due to my height. In other words man up.