Ticket Website Updated

DerKlos

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The new site doesn't work. Over and over again it gives me 'There is  problem with your account. Please update your details' but doesn't accept new password. Just loops round and round.

Says my card details are wrong when trying to sign up for CCCS. They are right but. 

13 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The new site doesn't work. Over and over again it gives me 'There is  problem with your account. Please update your details' but doesn't accept new password. Just loops round and round.

Make sure every box marked with an * is filled in. For me it was my county I needed to add into it.

On 7/7/2016 at 2:18 PM, WishyB said:

Make sure every box marked with an * is filled in. For me it was my county I needed to add into it.

Perfect. County box wasn't populated. Still hate the feel of the site though. There should be a login to account link on the front page. Even when logged in it's not evident what my account is set up for. Takes a lot of messing around.

3 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

I should be on the away games section but it doesn't show up when I hit ammend CCCS to update my card details

I think the site is still poor

I had a similar issue.  The problem turned out to be that the "county" field in the personal details was blank.   

[Edit: I see above, that it's already been highlighted. (tu)  ]

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:26 PM, DerKlos said:

Talking of which, has anyone had their money taken for Annan Home yet? 

I've had money taken out for Annan and Stranraer!

Question I have do these go onto your Smart Card as I didn't receive an email or anything about it, on top of that I hadn't actually requested any of these games to be allowed I only found it because I was checking my bank statement.

PS I'm guessing they do as it's my usual seat number.

59 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Is the friendly against Burley sold out? 

Tried almost every section and it keeps telling me not enough tickets for your request...

Again just checked the site, there was a pending purchase in the "Basket" for the friendly so I've decided to purchase that anyway so my Smart Card should be uploaded for that.

Been charged £10 direct debit for Annan, but still no money taken for stranraer or burnley. When i log onto the site , i double checked the CCCS was ticked for all non season games and semis and finals annd friendlys. The Burnley match is in my basket, but should it not be charged automatically by direct debit? I dont want to go on and purchase the ticket and then find out i have paid twice for the same match and have to go through the hassle of getting money back etc. Anybody else know whats going on with this?

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Been charged £10 direct debit for Annan, but still no money taken for stranraer or burnley. When i log onto the site , i double checked the CCCS was ticked for all non season games and semis and finals annd friendlys. The Burnley match is in my basket, but should it not be charged automatically by direct debit? I dont want to go on and purchase the ticket and then find out i have paid twice for the same match and have to go through the hassle of getting money back etc. Anybody else know whats going on with this?

Will be mate.They're taking money for that game from today.

From email I received 10 day ago:

Signed up to Continuous Credit Card Schemes

If you have signed up for ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ and ‘ Friendlies’, your registered payment card will be charged from Monday 4 July for Annan, Friday 8 July for Stranraer and Monday 11 July for Burnley. 

1 minute ago, Darius72 said:

Will be mate.They're taking money for that game from today.

From email I received 10 day ago:

Will wait for a few days and see then. Have not been charged for the stranraer game on Friday thats been and gone so i presume these dates are a guide.

Just now, M0NTY said:

Will wait for a few days and see then. Have not been charged for the stranraer game on Friday thats been and gone so i presume these dates are a guide.

I've been charged for Stanraer game today.As you saying will just wait a couple of days.