*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Whats RangersTV like on mobile? Im working tonight. My break is at midnight so will be able to watch first half.

You'll probably need a browser that has flash player, I'm sure an app called puffin works on both iPhone and android phones then it works fine 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We are 1/4 favourites for tonight. Id Imagine the conditions will suit them better and those odds are crazy

They are an absolutely nothing team...so of course we should be 1/4 favourites :lol:

3 hours ago, trueblue68 said:

I don't see a thread so thought i would start one. It should be an interesting game.

Hmmm, training games are rarely interesting and it's on at 12 midnight I believe, so I doubt I'll be following the whole show.

1 minute ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

They are an absolutely nothing team...so of course we should be 1/4 favourites :lol:

Playing 2 different 11s in around 100 degree heat with a team of mainly Brits? 

We will struggle with those conditions it's our first game. Being 1/4 is honking and you'd need to be daft to take that in a friendly 

Just now, trueblue68 said:

The rangers are playing so i am interested.

I went to the Rangers tournament we held in the 90's and there was two games on for each tickets.

Fuck! I couldn't wait to get out the door and I had tickets for the next day.

Can't remember going to another friendly since, but every one to their own.

I do go to see the youths if they're in the Edinburgh area, just because they could be the future.

Remember, they held West Brom back at 1-1 for a large part of the game then conceded late on to lose 2-1 I think. This game will not be a walkover but anyone expecting to lose or think there will be lots of negatives after the game is just insane.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Playing 2 different 11s in around 100 degree heat with a team of mainly Brits? 

We will struggle with those conditions it's our first game. Being 1/4 is honking and you'd need to be daft to take that in a friendly 

Any bet on a friendly is daft...but we are quite rightly favourites when the opposition is considered, means you'll get great odds on Battery if you really fancy them ;)