*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

1 minute ago, JimmyRFC said:

Was looking to bet on the game. Check skybet out, some tarrier has changed our abbreviation from RAN to THE. Would post a pick but don't know how to.

I got 21/10 on Rangers -1......thought it was a great price....not so sure now.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

If you've paid for this on RTV tonight will you still be able to watch a replay of the game this afternoon? 

You very much should yes. Don't see why not.

That is if you paid the fiver anyway. Not the price for the game alone.

I know its only the first game of the season but Waghorn really doesn't look anywhere near the player that we first seen at the start of last season hopefully by the first league game of the new season he is looking like the Waghorn of old.

I paid £5 for this and I am gonna get about 3 and a half hours sleep because I have to be at work in the morning and the players are treating it like a friendly ffs.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I know its only the first game of the season but Waghorn really doesn't look anywhere near the player that we first seen at the start of last season hopefully by the first league game of the new season he is looking like the Waghorn of old.

I paid £5 for this and I am gonna get about 3 and a half hours sleep because I have to be at work in the morning and the players are treating it like a friendly ffs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

WARBS OOT, amirite?