Who is the mystery striker?

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

All over twatter and farcebook just now that tomorrow's paper's reporting that  Mike Ashley has switched his main financial interest to Rangers after Newcastle's relegation to championship football, and has promised to invest equally on a pound to pound basis with David King and is currently negotiating a £30 million transfer to re-unite Andy Carroll with Joey Barton.

Would be a great piece of business imo.as Carroll looks a bit like Gareth Bale from a distance.

cropped_4675821.jpg?ts=1443793820

Utter utter SHITE !  ?

Mike Ashley can stay away ?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

All over twatter and farcebook just now that tomorrow's paper's reporting that  Mike Ashley has switched his main financial interest to Rangers after Newcastle's relegation to championship football, and has promised to invest equally on a pound to pound basis with David King and is currently negotiating a £30 million transfer to re-unite Andy Carroll with Joey Barton.

Would be a great piece of business imo.as Carroll looks a bit like Gareth Bale from a distance.

cropped_4675821.jpg?ts=1443793820

25 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

Utter utter SHITE !  ?

Mike Ashley can stay away ?

Naw it's true mate, big Mike's chasing his investment on our success next season as he needs it to take over BHS and sweeten up some Government bods who are not to keen on him. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Naw it's true mate, big Mike's chasing his investment on our success next season as he needs it to take over BHS and sweeten up some Government bods who are not to keen on him. 

Please tell me your joking ?

5 minutes ago, bennyali said:

I said that on page one. Someone called it a dead joke. I'm glad it lives on. 

I wasnt joking. Hes still playing, in America. Warbs was over tapping him up last month.

Just now, sergi1980 said:

Do you work for the papers or something? ?

Naw, my neighbour's a Ger's player so I often get some gossip when he returns from the golf on a Saturday morning. 

Couldn't believe it either when he told me Barton was signing.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Naw, my neighbour's a Ger's player so I often get some gossip when he returns from the golf on a Saturday morning. 

Couldn't believe it either when he told me Barton was signing.

Nonsense